Old Folk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
Do old people fancy other old people?

I mean little old people as in grandparents and stuff....do they see another person and think "mmmmmm :drool:"

I definately smelt flirting with my Granny and her male nurse yesterday and she knows all the men in her ward and shes only been there 4 days....but I couldnt ask her if she liked the old people and found them good looking :shifty:

This question actually annoys me when I asked my mum she said she didnt know but she would love my dad when hes old but she has to say that of course! :eeklaugh:

I think if an older person fancies another older person its more like a :hug: feeling than a :drool:

Yes, I believe they do. The senior citizens home near my house has a dance every year where they elect a king and queen and its so cute to hear the little grannys talking about how handsome the king is :flirt:

I do believe that men and women continue to fancy each other well into their senior years :)

It's so weird. I guess it's like wanting to wear purple sweatsuits with sequined teddy bears on them and those little rain caps.

No offense to anyone who wears those....

Will old people clothes look the same in 40-50 years? :confused:

meegannie said:
It's so weird. I guess it's like wanting to wear purple sweatsuits with sequined teddy bears on them and those little rain caps.

No offense to anyone who wears those....

Will old people clothes look the same in 40-50 years? :confused:

:lol:

I always wonder what age I'll be when I'll decide to have my hair done in a tight little poodle perm like my gramma! Her hair looks just like fluffy white clouds :)

And she DOES wear purple sweatsuits with teddy bears on them!

I wonder what we'll all look like in our 70's :ohmy:

When Im old im wearing odd knee hig socks and carrying a big bag with me and be completely dotty!!!

Bless my grandma's soul, I miss her so much. Back home, my house was next door to my grandma's...our driveways were connected. I used to go over by her a lot, and we would sit and watch TV. One day, Tom Cruise was on a show, and all of the sudden, Grandma says, "Oh, that Tom Cruise...he is really good lookin'!!!!!" :lmao: She thought Bono was cute too. :heart: :D

Oh, and I watched Love Connection earlier (Game Show Network shows old episodes), and there were elderly people on there...it was so cute! This one woman said she felt she didn't look a day over 60. :D It was so cute to hear about their date. :cute:

Last edited:
I know but if I see an old man now I wouldnt think mmmmm fine balding old man but you might BC :sexywink: I wonder if old people find the old men really good looking :shifty:

Oh oh oh my friends mum used to work in an old peoples house and this man called Tom kept exposing himself and they couldnt leave him in the lounge on his own or he would be nekkid and all the old people would be :ohmy:

And her mum used to have appointments saying "Shave Lilly" and she used to shave the old ladies beards and apparently they all loved the man who exposed himself!!!

My ex-boyfriend's grandma got remarried at like 83 to some 81 year old guy a few years back. She just died last year. So apparently she fancied other old people. He had to go to her wedding instead of coming to Bumbershoot to see Mojo Nixon. true story.

my nan's sister's husband died and now she is dating a man she dated back in HIGH SCHOOL!! she says she should have stayed with right from those days...(her husband wasnt really nice to her)

they are like two little kids....and it's actually scandalizing to hear sometimes!! hahaha

Naughty old people make me laugh

I didnt know old people.....did things that would scandilise you I thought they were all innocent :shifty:

actually my nan and my grandfather are celebrating their 60TH wedding anniversary in may!!!

60 years!!

my God! that's a life time!

no thats sixty years :tongue:

My mum and dad will have been married 19 years in Febuary

Listen to this my borther is 16 in Feburary, my sister is 15 in MArch and I will still be 17 until April :shifty: One day an old lady said to me "oh my your mum was busy then" me....uhmmmm yeah I think so! And then when we go out some people think im my dads wife!!!! And its always the old people we meet at weddings :crack:

Sicy said:
I think if an older person fancies another older person its more like a :hug: feeling than a :drool:

My friend's mother, who is 72, was telling my friend (her son) about her new boyfriend and the little pump they had to use to help him get an erection. :shocked:

*puts hands over ears and sings really loud*
"lalalala don't wanna know about no pump"

:lol:

actually, it's kind of cute...as long as it's not your own mother, of course.

joyfulgirl said:

My friend's mother, who is 72, was telling my friend (her son) about her new boyfriend and the little pump they had to use to help him get an erection. :shocked:

are you allowed to say that word beginning with an E in here??

:ohmy:

Lara Mullen said:

are you allowed to say that word beginning with an E in here??

:ohmy:

:uhoh:

Well if not, I'm sure Sicy's on her way over here to give me the finger. :shame:

I said that out loud last night by accident I was watching tv and there is a man in the shower singing all very symbolic and all he gets to the really high notes and then you just see his wife smiling and drinking tea when hes having the time o reilly in the shower and at the bottom its says "having E problems" and I said outloud "Are you having e problems" and my mum and dad were really not too pleased :reject:

:laugh:

This is a great thread....

My gramma died when I was like 4 so I don't remember her, but I remember as a kid my grandpa going out on dates. He would get all dressed up and put on colonge and he'd go out....I remember one time he said to my aunt (who was in her early twenties at the time) before he left "don't wait up :sexywink: " and she got all embarassed...and since I was like 6 I didn't get what he meant by it....and she wouldn't explain it to me.

:lmao:

I really thought they were all sweet and innocent those old people and now I wont be able to look one int he eye again without laughing

But my granny curses like a trooper and she is hilarious!!!

My grandma is 83 and her boyfriend is 87. They've known each other for a long time, but just started dating a couple years ago. He asked her to marry him - they aren't (long story) but they are damn cute. Except my grandma has a far better love life than me! :rolleyes: She told me the doctor told him he has the body of a 50 year old. :ohmy: It does seem to be more :hug: love though...

hmmm should I or shouldn't I?
prolly not, but when has it stopped me before...sorry mum.

Dad had his hip replaced last year, age 84. Pre-operation they give him a booklet with after-care and recovery advice. He got to the chapter about sex and said with a wink to mum..."looks like you have to be on top for a while dear...you don't mind do you?"
They are still in love, I'm sure.
I am convinced his life of eating fresh fish has kept his heart strong and vital.

I heard an ambulance driver on JJJ one day saying he is always getting called out to the aged care home because of all the "geriatric rumpy-pumpy" They slip in the KY jelly and do themselves an injury.
I occassionally help out in a UPA aged hostel with diversional therapy. I think it's great when a couple get together. They can be very lonely in there...so many oldies just get dumped in those places and forgotten about by their families. The old girls start wearing lipstick and dig out their pearls again..it's sweet.

I had a chuckle about someone's parents here being married for 19 years....crikey.....younguns.....it will be my 22nd wedding anniversary this year. 3 to go and I might get a pendant like the one Aragorn was treasuring in the movie I saw today.....a silver version will do me.( the two towers was better the second time indeed)

Keep your pecker up kids...it only gets better.

Passion is ageless.

Lara Mullen said:
I really thought they were all sweet and innocent those old people and now I wont be able to look one int he eye again without laughing

Man, I've never really thought about old people having sex before! Now I'm scandalized.

Back
Top Bottom