Oklahoma Sooner thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
Good job to the OU women's basketball team, defeating Duke and heading to the Championship!!!!!!

No F*** it, GREAT JOB LADIES!!!!!!!!!

And tomorrow, let's see if the boys can have the same luck vs. Indiana!!!

GOOOOOOO SOONERS.

Imagine having both of your basketball teams in the National Championship, and F&*$%@# winning too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOMER SOONER,
BOOMER SOONER
BOOMER SOONER,
BOOMER SOONER!
cool.gif

thank you
smile.gif

I dunno z edge, everyone is underestimating Oklahoma, everyone keeps saying, "whoever wins the Maryland - Kansas game will win the National Title," but Oklahoma has beaten both of those teams this year, and they play the easier Final 4 game against Indiana, both Kansas and Maryland may be worn down after their war Sat. night

I really wouldn't mind seeing Kansas win though, sorry z edge, Roy Williams is a classic "good guy" coach, he runs a clean program, treats his players like they're his sons, he didnt bail out on the program when North Carolina offered him the dream coaching job, he's come so close but never won the National Title, I hope he gets it this time

but no, the lady sooners have no chance in hell of beating UConn, that's probably one of the greatest teams of all time, 38-0, shame on them for not finding another game to put somewhere on the schedule, because they'll finish 1 shy of the 40 plateau, which I dont think has ever been reached

boooooooooooooooooooooooo!

------------------
' I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name. . .'
.:. U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

Love is...cold steel/Fingers too numb to feel/Squeeze the handle/Blow out the candle
Love is blindness.../A little death/Without mourning/No call/And no warning...

[Thanks Coach P]

yeah i know, you can only blame so much on bad calls.

the boys played like shit(e)

Everybody underestimated Oklahoma eh? Well everyone was saying people were underestimating them so I wouldn't call that underestimating them. Everybody forgot that the Hoosiers were in the Final 4, and that they beat Duke, so if anybody was underestimated, it was IU, which was shown tonight. Just 1 more for the title baby, Go hoooooosiers!!!

Well I'm the kind of person that likes to celebrate after a win, not before. When you celebrate before a win and start talking about the championship game before you get there, it kind of makes you look like a jackass when you lose.

Originally posted by Chizip:
Well I'm the kind of person that likes to celebrate after a win, not before. When you celebrate before a win and start talking about the championship game before you get there, it kind of makes you look like a jackass when you lose.
Well call me a jackass if you so desire, but take your crap and put it in a thread other than mine, Keep your crap outta my thread

[This message has been edited by z edge (edited 03-31-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom