oK. This has got to stop!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
I hereby motion to create a law making it ILLEGAL to wear white pants at any time.

:|

Last weekend I saw a girl wearing see through linen white pants with a g-string.
This week I saw a larger girl wearing white pant with a g-string.

Today I saw a girl wearing white pants with a g-string.

We need to put an end to the public displays of cellulite!! No one wants to see me in white pants trust me, so why should we have to see you??????????

Don't even get me started on guys in white pants. :crack:

drugs, drugs, give me plenty of drugs......... :der:

I agree... You don't need to dress like a bad proyect of christina aguilera to look fine or sexy (Christina looks like one of the twisted sisters jeje)

those girls who wear white pants with colored panties (it looks awful!!!). those who wear low hip pants showing up the strings... :no: :no: :no: :barf: :barf: :barf:

using white pants is not only sign of a bad sense of fashion, i think is also uncomfortable (you can't sit anywhere because you'll get two ugly stains of dirt in your ass)

Last edited:
well funny thing...I saw a picture of someone here on the Interference forum yesterday wearing white pants and thought
"!WOW! she looks great!" :applaud: just depends on the wearer I suppose.

what about sailors zonelistener? eh?

PS: if you open my wardrobe you'be be forgiven for thinking you had fallen into a black hole...except now I'm wearing denim Levi's.

lol@ your last sentence angel....one of my g'friends was saying just that at the TOFOG( Russell Crowe) show the other night. She didn't like them..AT ALL!!! She wnt out into the bar and drank herself silly on bourbon...maybe you could try that.She kept going on what a waste of $20 the concert was.....hmmmmmmI bought the tickets..she never paid me....hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

:)

I agree MVD. It all depends on cut and type of material. :up:

And umm...i think thongs prolly look better than granny undies when wearing white pants.

I got a pair of white cords, and they are (in eric cartman voice):
"schweeet".:p

cass said:
well funny thing...I saw a picture of someone here on the Interference forum yesterday wearing white pants and thought
"!WOW! she looks great!"

i'm only going to say it ONE MORE TIME.
they are NOT white pants!!!

:mad:

Hahaaaaa *points at bgs84 and laughs (secretly jealous)*
She wears white pants!
:angry:

White pants should be accompanied with flesh coloured knickers. No white if you are planning on showing everyone next week's washing.
:mad:

I'm hot

Today is casual day at the office. I'm wearing white (and yes, they're see-through :p) bell-bottom pants, a leopardskin thong, a black tank top from Metallica's "Load" tour, heavy jack boots, and I have my wallet chained to my front pant pocket with a 24" silver chain. Pretty sweet, eh?

Re: I'm hot

pub crawler said:
Today is casual day at the office. I'm wearing white (and yes, they're see-through :p) bell-bottom pants, a leopardskin thong, a black tank top from Metallica's "Load" tour, heavy jack boots, and I have my wallet chained to my front pant pocket with a 24" silver chain. Pretty sweet, eh?

:drool: :combust: :love:

So Kevin...are you going to give me directions to your office? :flirt: :wave: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom