ok so now what?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
I've had my iPod for a couple days now and have had to move iTunes and the iPod stuff over to my other drive because of space issues. Well after I moved them everything seemed fine, but now I can't get the computer to recognize my iPod. I restarted and when that didn't work I uninstalled and then reinstalled the iPod software. Still doesn't work. Anyone have any ideas that might fix it?

Clarity... just for future reference (for me) how did you solve the problem? Are you storing your music on in external hard drive? I plan on buying an 80gb (or more maybe) hard drive solely for the purpose of storing a massive music library. I'm not exactly sure how this will turn out so I wanted to hear if anyone else has tried this.

Apparently it was my iPod that was throwing a fit about something, so all it took was a simple reset for that. Moving the songs was easy and uneventful. Basically just copied them to the other drive and then adjusted everything to save them there and be able to find them there also. (no external drive yet, but in the future it will be.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom