Ok so i wanna recored a show!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
Matchbox Twenty are coming to australia on July 27 & 28th, i'm getting my tickets on tuesday...

anyway i wanna recored the show to get some experience for when U2 Come to town?
now i dont wanna end up spening allot!
(300-400$tops...proberbely not enough)

so does anyone know of any good Mini Disc players + good mics to buy within my buget?

thanks in advance to anyone that helps!

i brought a Sony ECM-DS70P mic....
i need to buy an extension cord though...because it plugs directly into the MD recorder...so i'll get heaps of interference, when i go to change tapes...

I recorded several elevation shows...Good luck...

which shows did you record?....would they be avalible on www.u2bloodredsky.com?

Recorded 4 shows

April 17, 2001 (the one missing Walk On) on a borrowed Minidisc
Nov 13, 2001 (DAT)
Nov 18, 2001 (DAT)
Nov 19, 2001 (DAT)

I taped the opener at all 4 as well, but missed the first song of PJ on April 17.

They are/were? all on bloodredsky. Even though I had requested no MP3's. I no longer even bother requesting that, because people don't care what I "request" anyways.

Since this forum is for U2 related questions/trades/etc I'm moving this to Bang & Clatter. :)

hey chrisedge,

could you tell me if, and what editing programs you used? if any, because my recordings turned out a little distorted at times, and i would like to try and remove that

thanks in advance

i will be recording my 3rd show in a couple of weeks when powderfinger play on december 7th in melbourne....

my recordings came out a little poor last time.....i think i know why, but to improve the sound i need a stereo extension cord for my Sony ECM mic...
does anyone know where i could get one?

also any tips for recording shows would be very greatful for

cheers!
although putting my mic in my hat would be a very difficlt job as they arent 'headphone' like.....
but the site is very handy thanks again

Back
Top Bottom