OK pickles cansneeze game on:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
F your power rankings, I have started.

As you can see I have just completed posting in every forum on with website.

I even ventured into PLEBA, which I might say is no place for a person like me to stray...

For evidence - I present images "pickles1" and "pickles2" which are screen shots of the opening page of Interference with

OUIZY

proudly as the last poster in each and every forum.

remember my deadline just ended, so eat that bear. If necessary I will take the next step of trying to get on your rich and famous list by Private Messaging every premium member on this board.

I suck.

It is time to go home.

((BTW - in the don't expect, suggest forum, I was serious about the need for a :middlefinger: smiley))

Attachments

• pickels1.jpg
    pickels1.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 85
blarghhhhh

Sicy, you ruined me!!!!

I did not see your sneak attack in "Don't Expect Suggest at the bottom of pickles2.jpg"

AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh - but to clarify, Sicy just jumped in to CLOSE my thread there, which in my book is a noble thing to have done to you.

It kind of feels like someone slapping you in the face on a really really cold day...

i, for one, am still left with a feeling of ickiness, yet pride, that it was my babyface thread you originally chose to use for your evil plan :applaud:

Last edited:
Holy crap. :crack: MUWAHAHAHAHHA :mac:

Hey dont get mad at me for closing your thread... the discussion about the middle finger smilie was already taking place in the thread I linked you to. Maybe if you payed ATTENTION once in a while you would have seen this and also would have seen that Elvis shot me down as soon as I posted requests for middle finger smilies. :madspit:

i honestly have no idea whats going on here.

please explain in EXTREMELY, THE VERY, STUPID ENGLISH.

t
h
a
n
k

y
o
u

im afraid the only thing that could impress me today, is if dear kieran would write at least one journal blasting ronald and co. as well as the local dog laws that have turned his blessed city into a cesspool of filth.

pickles,

In your infinite wisdom, you decided to create a power rankings thread. In this such thread there was no mention of Ouizy, actually there was never a mention of that name in any of those threads.

As a real mover and shaker I am going to put my best foot forward and try to make your top ten list. My first attempt at attention was going through the Lemonade Stand and replying to every thread.

No such luck.

So today, on this glorious sunny day, I decided to (after a good night's sleep) reply to a thread in every forum here and then take a screen shot of the opening page of Interference for you my dear Gickie so I can somehow get some respect from you as you seem to be the most popular poster here (after Sicy of course :madspit: )

So there it is.

Oh, and I added a journal entry for good measure.

Oh, and Sicy, I am not mad at your for closing my thread. It just shows that at least one of us is paying attention.

Damn - doesn't it feel like a friday???

I find it actually amazing that you were able to conquer such a feat especially at this time of the day when there are at least 50 members on the board.

I must say I'm slightly impressed.

ouizy said:
pickles,

In your infinite wisdom, you decided to create a power rankings thread. In this such thread there was no mention of Ouizy, actually there was never a mention of that name in any of those threads.

As a real mover and shaker I am going to put my best foot forward and try to make your top ten list. My first attempt at attention was going through the Lemonade Stand and replying to every thread.

No such luck.

So today, on this glorious sunny day, I decided to (after a good night's sleep) reply to a thread in every forum here and then take a screen shot of the opening page of Interference for you my dear Gickie so I can somehow get some respect from you as you seem to be the most popular poster here (after Sicy of course :madspit: )

So there it is.

Oh, and I added a journal entry for good measure.

Oh, and Sicy, I am not mad at your for closing my thread. It just shows that at least one of us is paying attention.

Damn - doesn't it feel like a friday???
ah ok, i figured this is what you were getting at.

unfortunately i cannot open attachments.

not even dear diary can help me with that.

i am very impressed, if what you say is true, dear ouizy.

point made.

i think next weeks power rankings will be the most explosive. you, paxetaura, and elvis presley are definately doing everything right so far. :up:

keep it up, old boy!

God deathbear!!! :angry:
$12$12$12$12$12$12 That's your friggin lunch for a day :madspit:

Sicy said:
God deathbear!!! :angry:
$12$12$12$12$12$12 That's your friggin lunch for a day :madspit:
but those $12 can line the insides of jared foggle's wallet!

jared needs the money, dear sicy.

Simply not true HA, I have to say I think there is an underlying wave of love and affection for you for all you do for the NEWS section.

There is one thing, I do not understand, however, and I am sure this belongs in Don't Expect Suggest (and may be there, but since I do not pay attention, I will not look), but why is it that we are able to reply to news topics that you put online?

I find that I go to that section every day to find new stuff, but if we are able to reply to the stories, they get out of order as the last one that is replied to goes to the top.

Someone with a pea-sized brain like myself has a hard time keeping up. In my opinion, I think the News section is the only forum which should not allow we plebians to reply to the stories you post.

Anyway - I need a drink.

i think its safe to warn you oiuzy, that if you ever refer to us interferencers as a whole as "plebians" again, a summory execution is in order.

:hug: GG and ouizy :hug:

Thanks guys.. I love doing news for everyone.

As for posting and bumping threads, I totally know what you mean, ouizy. But I do feel it's very important for forum members to be able to post and discuss news. It is hard to keep up with they get out of order, though. You're completely right.

Hopefully something can be programmed to prevent the threads from bumping up after a reply. FWIW.. on the main Interference.com site, the threads are in order. :shrug:

:wave: thanks for the support, my lovelies :heart:

HelloAngel said:
:hug: GG and ouizy :hug:

Thanks guys.. I love doing news for everyone.

As for posting and bumping threads, I totally know what you mean, ouizy. But I do feel it's very important for forum members to be able to post and discuss news. It is hard to keep up with they get out of order, though. You're completely right.

Hopefully something can be programmed to prevent the threads from bumping up after a reply. FWIW.. on the main Interference.com site, the threads are in order. :shrug:

:wave: thanks for the support, my lovelies :heart:

good, im glad you saw what i wrote. :up:

Back
Top Bottom