OK, now what's the deal with these pants?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
I know...I've started three threads in one day, but I am feeling feisty! :mac:

OK. You know those HUMUNGOUS pants that male (and on occasion) female teens wear that hang down to the middle of their legs and barely cover their asses...they look like diapers....they make their legs look 1 foot long....(I know this is hardly a new phenominon, but I can't believe people are STILL wearing them!)

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THESE PANTS??? I know they are some sort of fashion statement, but they are so PATHETIC and UNATTRACTIVE! I wouldn't be caught dead dating a guy wearing those things.

What do they see in them? What is the point of hiking up your pants every five minutes so they don't fall off? I am dying just to walk up to one of these guys and pull them off.

Am I just that old and clued out? I don't get it. If anyone here wears them, please don't take offence, but I'd sure like to know what posesses you to wear them.

the pants of those punks can't hold a candle to this guys pants

warmup9003.gif

My theory is that it's a way for self-conscious adolescents to hide their changing bodies. Too bad they aren't more self-conscious about their boxer shorts, though.

Those are fabulous!

But adolescent boys need big pants to hide the pop-up-and-say-hellos.

not sure what the cargo pants thing was about, there was a venue in Oz called "much more ballroom" teehee...
anyway currently it's ass-hugging hipsters here in Oz for the junior high girls. I think once they get their navel pierced and lower spine tattoos they want them to be seen.
Young male trousers are still quite baggy in Oz though. Low slung, buff torsos and white singlets seems to be "the look".
My middle son was voted to be in charge of the cheer squad at the recent school swimming carnival. I wish I still had the scanner to show you the photos that appeared in the local paper...hahahahahaha
give me and "A" give me an "L" give me a"HPA......
what does that spell?
ALHPA???!!??? dyslexic like his mum maybe.
the boxer short people must be making a quid in OZ too....the boys switched to boxers a couple of years ago. They cost me 5x as much as briefs...grrrr mumrave.

what am I doing sitting on mine? I bought a pair of jeans like those one up there the other day...I've got 6 weeks...** let's get physical, physical**...at the moment my blue jeans have waaaaaaaayy too much to say.

My son started wearing them a few years ago and I thought it would be a phase...I'm still waiting for it to end :mad:

I was dropping him off at school a few months ago and when he got out of the car, his freakin butt crack was showing! I've seen more of my son's ass in the past 2 years than I did when he was a baby.

I don't get it.

i hate those pants. it annoys me to no end to see guys wearing them and i really dont want to see their cracks.

Back
Top Bottom