Ok, I'll be trendy too. - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 09-29-2002, 04:34 PM   #1
Bad Daddy Johnny
Local Time: 08:55 AM
Ok, I'll be trendy too.

Alright, I finaly did it. After reading the endless threads about it and telling myself that if I saw one more thread about it I would go crazy, I went out today and bought Coldplay's new album. I had to see why all these threads were drooling over it like little 5th graders that forgot to take their Ritalin. The final straw was probably seeing Micheal Griffith's posts about it, I figured that if he loved it so much there must be a good reason. To be honest, I kind of jealous of all the attention it has been getting, and made me feel like the Chili Pepper's new album was being ignored. As great as 'By The Way' is, 'AROBTTH' is a beautiful album as well.

So I've listened to it once now and it is really beautiful, one of the best albums in a long time. I enjoy how most every song sounds unique from the others. Great distinctive vocals, melodies. A joy to hear in this age of 'Dirty Pop' and 'Move Bitch'es.

2002 has at least 2 gems so far, 'By The Way' and 'A Rush of Blood To The Head' will be the soundtrack of my memories when I think back to 2002.

Old 09-29-2002, 05:19 PM   #2
Local Time: 01:55 PM

I'm glad you like it, Johnny...I still think the album is a little over hyped...but it is a good one...
I still think the Pepper's new album kicks this one's ass....but I'm happy I own both.

Old 09-29-2002, 07:46 PM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 08:55 AM

no no no

I'm sorry

you are obviously aware of the countless threads about Coldplay's new album

I have this album and enjoy it very much

but there is no reason for every single person to start a new thread praising it

I'm glad you found new music that you like, but I think your post could probably fit into another existing thread