ok guys, i really need your help here +pulp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
This lovely song by Pulp called "do you remember the first time" is bugging the hell out of me because i think the chorus sounds exactly like the chorus from another song, which I think is sung by a female and I can hear it in my head, but I have no idea what it is. I would think it was a cover or something, but all my searches have yielded nothing to back that up.

i put an mp3 of the song up here: http://slipstream.brokenuniverse.com/temp.html

if you could listen to it for me and lemme know what the song i'm thinking of is, i would be totally totally in eternal debt.

and if you want to talk about how Pulp is cool, then that's fair game too.

4 non blondes - what's up

and i said hey yeah yeah yeah
hey yea yeah
i said hey.. what's going on?

I really like Pulp, but I don't actually have any of their albums:| I must go get some, as some of their songs are instant happiness. Common people reminds me of years ago as a teenager, and I love Disco 2000 and Sorted for E's and whizz. I really should go get some of their records, then I'd be better informed to talk to you bout them!

get Different Class.. everyone says it's the best. And I think overall I would agree, though I've only been heavily into pulp for about 3 or 4 days now.

SkeeK said:
though I've only been heavily into pulp for about 3 or 4 days now.

:laugh: Thanks for recommendation, I'll add that to my ever growing "CDs I have to get a copy of (esp if going cheap)" list. I'd have loved to see Pulp live at a festival, that thought makes me want to jump about.

Back
Top Bottom