Ok girls, who's your ideal woman?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd switch teams for Kate...HOT!

Oc10.jpg

MandyMarie said:
Angelina Jolie, hands down. She can make a straight woman bi-curious anyday!
I totally agree.

I'd also have to say Kate Winslet, she is gorgeous!!

And another person hit it on the nose with Jennifer Connelly (sp?). Hot!!

I'm not bi, nooooooooo!!:huh: :wink:

I just wanted to say that I enjoy this thread wildly :D

Keep up the good work girls! :up:

Kiera Knightly and Angelina Jolie have awesome names. Zeta, too. And Kreuk

damn, they all have great names......

and that's JUST the NAMES......

:combust:

My picks....

Elizabeth Hurley
elizabeth6.jpg
[/IMG]

Kate from Lost

katelost.jpg
[/IMG]

and Ali Hewson...she so classy

ali1.jpg
[/IMG]

yay!
i'm so glad this thread has been revived :applaud:

i can't belive i never thought of mila jovovich...

20050731-milla20jovovich20blog.jpg

still no angelina though...

Guess I would be different, because I always found the natural look the most attractive when I see women in the limelight. I used to think Meg Ryan - way back throw back days was attractive. Now she just looks nasty. Alot of the women posted about here, look so perfect all the time. Hair just right, never unkept, makeup perfect, like it took hours upon hours, clothes again like they are worht a million bucks, I dont know just dont seem real for some reason.

But if I were a guy, I would look to women like Sandra Bullock and Kate Hudson - they have a natural striking beauty that leaps at you. Maybe it is because they are humble, or unassuming not sure, but I would find them very attractive if I were a guy...Im not..but I can still say they are very attractive people. But I dont have any pics to post just .02

sami0201 said:

I really admire Ali Hewson too :yes:

19c21d57.jpg

ali is stunning :yes:
i hope i'm not crossing the line here - i dont mean this in the context of the original thread title but just as commentary - but Eve is going to be gorgeous when she's older (how old is she now?)
definitely got the best of both her parents looks combined.

digsy said:

i hope i'm not crossing the line here - i dont mean this in the context of the original thread title but just as commentary - but Eve is going to be gorgeous when she's older (how old is she now?)

no I totally agree...she is going to be gorgous!! Both the girls...I think Jordan is stunning now:yes: she just has that pouty supermodel look about her. She also looks like her dad during the JT era.

digsy said:

oh definitely :yes: beautiful girl...I think she's probably 14?

Elijah is a beautiful child too, just gorgeous

all of Bono's kids are cute :cute:

digsy said:

Ali looks like she shed some pounds...before she looked "healthier"

she always looks very good though and never looks like a trashy rock stars wife.

Back
Top Bottom