Ok girls, who's your ideal woman?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoVoxSupastar said:
We need a cold shower smilie...

coldshower.gif

:wink:

oh yeah, and this girl (but possibly only cause i've spent the last 4 days at work sitting in a dark room staring at her in her new film - yes thats work - and its burned itself into my retina)

natalie portman (shaved head and all)

portman.jpg

Last edited:
What the fuck is that?

Oh, and Shaved Natalie is hot, even if she reminds me of Sinead O'Connor.

typhoon said:
What the fuck is that?

I think it's that woman who's trying to look like a cat. She's been under the knife many times.

In all seriousness, though, I wouldn't say no to Charlize. :hmm: She'd probably appreciate the fact that I can pronounce her surname correctly.

GibsonGirl said:

In all seriousness, though, I wouldn't say no to Charlize. :hmm: She'd probably appreciate the fact that I can pronounce her surname correctly.

te-ron as oppossed to THeron i presume

hey - what do you know about Gauteng?? (back in her day it was the Transvaal)
that woman couldn't be any more of a farm girl if she tried

digsy said:
hey - what do you know about Gauteng?? (back in her day it was the Transvaal)
that woman couldn't be any more of a farm girl if she tried

What do I know about Gauteng? Well, I know those Vaalies look pretty funny on the beach in Durbs. :wink:

And no, she really couldn't. She probably spent her childhood riding on the back of a bakkie to Oom Jannie's house. Though, I do like the fact that she's from home. We both share one thing in common - North Americans can't pronounce our surnames to save their lives!

so come on, where you from then - not a plaas meisie too are you? :lol:

and what is your surname (tell me its not van der merwe PLEASE)

i'll be sooooo happy if i find out i'm not the only south african on this board!

digsy said:
so come on, where you from then - not a plaas meisie too are you? :lol:

and what is your surname (tell me its not van der merwe PLEASE)

i'll be sooooo happy if i find out i'm not the only south african on this board!

You're South African too?! Lekker man! :rockon: The known SA population at Interference has now increased to two! I was born in Durban, but I lived all over the show. Pinetown, Nelspruit, Durbanville, etc. I live in Canada now and I'm terribly homesick. How about you?

Oh, and I'm almost a van der Merwe. Almost. :wink: Van der Linde. Thank God I'm not a van der Westhuizen. I don't even want to know how these people would pronounce it.

ah man, you must have such problems with pronounciation over there!!
I dont believe we've both been on here a while and never figured out there was another!

I was born and bred in Kaapstad Slaapstad... actually i should just say Cape Town, my Afrikaans is miserable and i just sound stupid trying :|
but yeah, never lived anywhere else but spent a lot of school holidays travelling around on provincial squash tours... Bloemfontein... :drool: :lol:

Been in london for almost 4 years now - no longer homesick as such which is helped by the fact my whole family is also in Engalnd. I do take happy trips down memory lane occasionally and i do miss it terribly!

so you lived in Durbanville hey? my dad had a business in Durbanville for a few years and i had a part time job at TygerValley (sorry tygervallEI)!

this is so cool!
can i call you "bru?"
like hectic bru

in honour of the 2 whole South Africans on this board who discovered each other in this thread :D

Charlize :combust:

charlize_theron011.jpg

digsy said:
ah man, you must have such problems with pronounciation over there!!
I dont believe we've both been on here a while and never figured out there was another!

I was born and bred in Kaapstad Slaapstad... actually i should just say Cape Town, my Afrikaans is miserable and i just sound stupid trying :|
but yeah, never lived anywhere else but spent a lot of school holidays travelling around on provincial squash tours... Bloemfontein... :drool: :lol:

Been in london for almost 4 years now - no longer homesick as such which is helped by the fact my whole family is also in Engalnd. I do take happy trips down memory lane occasionally and i do miss it terribly!

so you lived in Durbanville hey? my dad had a business in Durbanville for a few years and i had a part time job at TygerValley (sorry tygervallEI)!

this is so cool!
can i call you "bru?"
like hectic bru

Finally, I have someone who'll understand my SA references! :hyper: And yes, you may call me bru! No one's called me that for ages. JA BRUUUUU!

Ah, Kaapstad...how I miss you so. :( 99% of my extended family still live in Cape Town. It's only my mom, dad, sister and I who've branched out to foreign shores. And nothing compares to going down to the V&A Waterfront to make fun of the foreigners, or freezing your arse off in the sea at Blouberg, or going to the Wimpy in TygerValley for a burger... Speaking of which, man I miss TygerValley! Compared to the shopping centres we have here, TygerValley is like a haven. I'd give my right leg just to go to a bloody Woolworths!

How do you find the Pommies? :wink: I might move to England, too, in a few years. Canada's nice and all, but it's just too bloody cold. And there's virtually no South Africans here either. There's a big SA population in London, isn't there?

Damn, just thinking of home got me longing for some wors and a pack of biltong. :(

Oh ja, and my Afrikaans is bloody awful too. :lol: Last time I learnt it properly, I was in standard two!

GibsonGirl said:

Finally, I have someone who'll understand my SA references! :hyper: And yes, you may call me bru! No one's called me that for ages. JA BRUUUUU!

Ah, Kaapstad...how I miss you so. :( 99% of my extended family still live in Cape Town. It's only my mom, dad, sister and I who've branched out to foreign shores. And nothing compares to going down to the V&A Waterfront to make fun of the foreigners, or freezing your arse off in the sea at Blouberg, or going to the Wimpy in TygerValley for a burger... Speaking of which, man I miss TygerValley! Compared to the shopping centres we have here, TygerValley is like a haven. I'd give my right leg just to go to a bloody Woolworths!

How do you find the Pommies? :wink: I might move to England, too, in a few years. Canada's nice and all, but it's just too bloody cold. And there's virtually no South Africans here either. There's a big SA population in London, isn't there?

Damn, just thinking of home got me longing for some wors and a pack of biltong. :(

grape fanta :drool:

Back
Top Bottom