OiNK discussion - aftermath and alternatives

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"The site is full, so registrations and invitations have been stopped."

As soon as registration is open, I'll invite those of you (regulars) who asked.

Essentially why I said only regulars I actually know will be getting invites from me.

IMP, I'd love one when you pick back up again.

utooguy AT gmail DOT com

I was a member on Oink for about a year or so, and then there was a 2-month period where I stopped...and they booted me. That was a few months ago, so I hadn't heard that it was shut down entirely. Someone said you could get into waffles if you were in oink--is that true? Would it work even if you were a bounced member of oink?

Utoo, it's sort of true, but you have to present proof that you were on oink, like a screencap or your verification email. From everything I've read, waffles sucks right now anyway and what.cd is a lot better.

I'll get invites to as many of you as I can once registration is reopened and I can do so.

inmyplace13 said:
Utoo, it's sort of true, but you have to present proof that you were on oink, like a screencap or your verification email. From everything I've read, waffles sucks right now anyway and what.cd is a lot better.

Thanks! Yeah, now doing a bit of reading online, it looks like waffles was shut down for a bit by an attack from someone who was pissed they didn't get an invite. Kinda funny.

inmyplace13 said:
I'll get invites to as many of you as I can once registration is reopened and I can do so.

Cool; it's much appreciated, thanks. :up:

Back
Top Bottom