OHMEGAWD! I get to see Pearl Jam in Seattle!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Vedder

Refugee
WOW!!! Ok, so the Ten Club(PJ's official online club) was doing this raffle thing... were they were gonna select 500 or so members (I think) for them to purchase PJ tickets for this benefit concert on Dec 8th in Seattle and OHMEGAWD, I was was one of the lucky ones who got chosen! YAY!!!!

I'm gonna send my payment tomorrow! Oooohhhhh....... This is awesome! I talked to my bro (we were planning a trip to Memphis for Dec) we are gonna start planning a tript to SEATLE!! (going to Memphis in January)!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'm so HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!! :dance: :dance: :bow: to PJ!!

I get to see Eddie :drool: I get to see Seatle! WOHOOOOO!

I'm so HAPPY!!!! YAY!!

Eddie here I come baby! :cute:

though i have a thick disdain with your plebalizing of good old eddie, i am very very happy for you. you should have a great time!

Sicy said:
OMMIGGODOOD!!!111$%%$$ like toooootally!!

Gag me with an EDDIE!

*gags Sicy with a Celia* :scream:

Sorry bear, couldn't contain myself!!

Daisy... hehehe he will love the idea of course! :D

I'm soooooooo excited you guys!! YAY ME! :D

Congrats Mrs. V
I didn't enter the raffle since travelling from Boston to Seattle for the show would have been a bit on the expensive side. I'll just wait till they hit the road and have Ten Club plop me down front when they play Beantown.
Enjoy the show.

Awesome!!
I'm going to try for tickets on saturday...but I don't think I'll have any luck(I never really do).
But....if you need any help with suggestions for places to stay/eat or things to check out, PM me!

Thanks guys!!

Ultra I hope you get to see PJ when they tour! You must see them Live they are amazing!

Mrs.Clayton said:
Awesome!!
I'm going to try for tickets on saturday...but I don't think I'll have any luck(I never really do).
But....if you need any help with suggestions for places to stay/eat or things to check out, PM me!

Awesome!! I will PM yah!! Thanks!!:wave:

Back
Top Bottom