ohh irish boys im DESCRIBING, im describing this till i come for you!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ it means he won't ask for my ID when i buy, em, cetain things :wink:

and you, young lady, should always be carded :angry:

^ hey, easy love! she's in a different country!

ahahahahahahhahahahahahah ohhh ya....

yaa mister you shouldn't be smoking or anything else that you have in your bag:shame:

you dont get carded for condoms do you...nore do we:happy:my friends by them all the time cause there idiots!!!:rolleyes:

yaa americans scare meee:yikes:i wonder......hmmm

Last edited:
No, Ashley is! We've been talking all night again. About absolutely nothing in particular. Plus I was making an icon, but then PSP started spazzing on me and trying to eat my fonts, so I had to deal with that too.

Well it decided to reject two of the fonts I was trying to use (or at least thinking about using), and it kept freezing and closing, and then it got stuck on one of the fonts it was rejecting, and was spontaneously closing as soon as I selected the text tool, every time. I had to uninstall the font to make it behave. And then I reinstalled it, and it worked. Stupid thing.

:wave: hi Rohena

i got the adapter so i can record my guitar
i had a try with it this morning and its sounds distorted on pc :yikes: :lol:

how are you?

Shit, I forgot I posted here! :lol: Sorry!

I wish I could hear what you recorded! :(

I'm okay. :up: How about you?

I'm gonna put this thing called ''Mendhi'' on my hand, and draw the U2 heart suitcase! :hyper: It stays on for about two months!

^ :ohmy: Did you hear wht one of the guys from RHCP said about U2? :tsk:

In my religion, we're not allowed tattoos, thats why I'm using Mendhi!! :laugh:

^ yeah, i read it yesterday. me thinks there is a bitter smell jelousy in the air :hmm:

do you like my av?
its Kayla's shifty dancer :happy:

^ Your av is wicked man!! :dance: :up:

I think RHCP are jealous of U2 as well! :yes: They can't get over the fact that they'll never be better than U2!! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom