oh ya, trust me girls love that when...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
you look as good as me. seriously, wow, bigtime ya.

i also read in several leading womans magazines, as well as trying certain things out for myself...the follows bits of nimble grimble. i dont know what that means.

hey there.

i REALLY dont feel good, my stomach hurts. i had a doctors appointment, they gave me novacaine but it isnt helping. i dont feel good, i cant wait for thursday.

1. picking their nose: if girls go all nuts when you do it in front of them, why not pick their nose FOR them?! trust me guys, they LOVE it. seriously, theyll push your finger aside but if you try really hard and long enough (say, 1-3 hours non-stop) theyll give up...and in you go!

2. approach a girl in a crowd when shes with her friends. girls waaay gang dig it if you approach them, and then:

ask the girl of your choice to ask YOU what color their eyes are

you say "magical" and have a really massive grin with some meat hanging somewhere between your teeth.

girls love the word magical. theyre really egotistical and need to be told many times how great they are, it seems. stroke their ego.

i dont feel good. its that dad-blast-it malaise again. dr. steinburg better get ready to answer the phone im calling in...

3) i am very good looking and ive got (barbra streisands husbands name, whatever that is) good looks and henry winkler charm. yes i am the full package.

4) being really great at sports and showing off in front of them and putting down others, including her with remarks in the range of "you suck shit, i hate you" and also "i wish youd die already, your so awful, it makes me want to puke and throw up and ralf and things"

that may seem like a stretch, but trust me again, girls LOVE it.

5) kiss them. yes thats right. kiss. mankiss. kiss your friends. kiss your parents, kiss your siblings. just kiss. make sure its hard and on the lips. grab some ass too while your at it.

this outward display of affection will make them hog-wild and hot.

ive done this too many times for it not to work. ive got many family members i practice with.

hey, practice makes perfect right gaang?

-----

thats about it for now, i gotta run. if and of you have any tips, put em down here.

but theyre not as good as mine, and i look way better than all of you.

what.

i dont feel good.

im sick or something. its that malaise...

------------------
-deathbear

thats not advice!

could you be on the msn any less or?

am i THAT annoying?!

im going to make a thread about all the people who block me on the msn.

unblooooooooooock me.......*shakes fist

------------------
-deathbear

look, im trying my beeest. come on guys throw me a frickin bone here....

i really dont feel good.

i might not ever make another thread that doesnt have that written in there, ever again.

i dont feel good. wow, its just a general malaise i guess.

my ankle hurts too.

better get on again with steinburg.

------------------
-deathbear

I'm not blocking you.

MSN is not the on.

Deal with it or deal with this.

And stop using that lame boring smilie.

One question, it's about step two. You say "piece of meat", but can it be vegetables? Cause I believe the piece of food is green bean. Okay, it's salty still and that's all I know. Maybe popcorn? No brushing the teeth tonite, because I'll examine first thing tomorrow.

If the test prooves "food" then I'll keep it in for my girlfriend. However, if it's just glue or play-doh, then I'm afraid I'll have to brush. Unless glue/play-doh doesn't violate step two...

nu uhhhhhh rafika!!!!!!!!

*stands up, shakes hips and waves index finger at the crowd

nu uhhh gaaaarl!

sicy, i know your showing off already, with the thes.

wanderer, i have a groin area. what about it. im good looking. i dont feel good. maybe i should see a different doctor.

is it bad to see a doctor 44 times within the last two months? i dont feel good, thats just it!

wanton, good tips, ill keep that in mind. but really dead flesh is just that more gross than produce i think, but thats me.

me being sick. i dont feel good at all!

:|

------------------
-deathbear

i really cant breath or breathe

*dials steinburgs number

i cant breathe

breath

i cant breathe!

no, wanderer i havent.

i dont feel good though. is that almost the same thing?

------------------
-deathbear

Do you feel good bear?

I thought you might have mentioned something like that.

* rubs your stomach

sicy watch what your touching, cause i just found out i have worms.

i just wish my eyes would stop bleeding already...

------------------
-deathbear

worm-c.gif

ya i might have contacted pregnancy when i got all those tapeworms.

c-section is in store, sometime next february, dr said.

amanda yes i know i look as good and better than him.

im better than alot of people AND things.

i cant breathe again.

seriously wahts going on.

you people will tire of me

------------------
-deathbear

Worm cakes are actually very popular in northern hibachinosi. The worm cakes act almost as an alca seltzer, eating away all the rotten maggot infested smelly worms.

And they taste great too!

can u do it to yourself?

so the worms actually have maggots on them?!
those look a bit scary to me, but im not from northern hibachinosi

one day i'll get to you

your royal bearness, whos the father? this could turn out to be an ugly baby or an even uglier baby

sicy why did you post that with an angry smile?

are you angry at me?

its my yeast infection, isnt it. thats why you hate me.

*shakes head

i cant help it.

------------------
-deathbear

there was no father involved, it was self-stimulation-creation.

im asexual.

and good looking...

and sick.

i want to be dean martin.

im great at things.

thanks for hangin in there

------------------
-deathbear

are you volunteering yourself? I think he needs it, you know, stress and whatnot, what with all the problems with carpet stains and whatnot, you know, I was just thinking today that I need to laugh harder when people tell jokes and whatnot, that way they won't be uncomfortable when I don't laugh at their jokes but instead at them and whatnot, it's all in the rotation

Back
Top Bottom