Oh The Duke Boys are coming to big screen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
yes the Dukes of Hazard will be made in to a movie. this makes me so happy to see that my wonderful state of Georgia will once again be stereotyped.

and good old Britney Spears is playing Daisy Duke

Ashton Kutcher and Paul Walker will be the Duke boys.

yee-haw!!!!!! :der:

Last edited:
i know all about stereotyped states

daisy duke was brunette. i hope britney's ready for that.

ashton kutcher :drool:

Don't you think us girls might get off on Ashton and Paul? ;) I thought Daisy was supposed to be a brunette, but at least Britney is an actual southern girl. She has to do something now that her singing career is over (quietly gloats and cheers)

I hope they at least film it in the REAL Georgia. As an easterner, it was obvious the show was filmed in out west, where nothing much will grow. I think it was Jackson Hole, Wyo. The eastern mts. are green and beautiful and would make a nice background for all those car chases.

Don't worry Velvet, the real Dukes weren't even from GA! The show was modeled after real characters in Hazard KENTUCKY! :D

Can my basset hound have the part of the dog?

Last edited:
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa

any news on who's gonna play roscooooooe p. coletrane... and his dog flash

roscoe.JPG

I loved the series!!! I don't know if I can handle the movie with these stars..........mmm I guess I won't watch it then. Oh well, I don't think I will be missing much anyway. But for those who do watch it let us know what u think about it............by the way when is it suppose to come out anyway?

Back
Top Bottom