Oh my... I got 100%

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You didn't pick an age range. Negative 15 for not following directions.
No bonus for telling me where you saw this. How sad for you!

Final Score: -15

More silliness - made me laugh anyway - Wanadoo review of geri halliwell:

Geri Halliwell - Desire

What’s that whiff? Oh, yes, it’s the terrible stench of desperation. Seeing Geri now brings the same fear as finding a bunny boiler of an ex-partner camping on your doorstep. We’ve moved on. She hasn’t. She’s willing to do anything to win us back. The problem is that when we loved her, she was part of a group making great, ballsy pop records. It’s all very well flouncing feline-style around in a video, but if the music is as vapid and forgettable as a political debate with a Big Brother contestant, we’re never going to let her back in the house. A terrible, terrible record.

sallycinnamon78 said:
This is a music quiz...
http://www.yetanotherdot.com/asp/80s.html

Showing my age. :(
you got them all right? me too. it's funny, the ones that they said were obscure or hard were the ones i recognized right away. some of those 1/2 point ones i had to think about. how fucked up is that? :huh: i got 226. (i couldn't remember when just say no or church lady came out so i picked monica-gate for the drop-down thingie.)

DaveC said:
75. 5

Not bad for having been 4 years old when the 1990's hit. :shrug:

That's pretty impressive, mate - at least I have the excuse that I was a kid during the '80s... :wink: (take no notice, LOL!)

KhanadaRhodes said:

you got them all right? me too. it's funny, the ones that they said were obscure or hard were the ones i recognized right away. some of those 1/2 point ones i had to think about. how fucked up is that? :huh: i got 226. (i couldn't remember when just say no or church lady came out so i picked monica-gate for the drop-down thingie.)

Glad I'm not alone in my sadness! ;)

Back
Top Bottom