Oh my!!! Have u lot heard this naughty song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
LMAO!!!!!

I was drivin along last week with windy down, and suddenly this song 'Oops (Oh My)', from Tweed came on and I was shocked at the lyrics!!!!! LMAO!!!! (not really) but it was funny driving alongside an elderely couple in a car to the sound of 'There goes my shirt up over my head'......and 'My skirt down to my feet'!

:eeklaugh:

Anyone else heard it?

not only is it a song about "pleasing yourself" but its also sung by someone who is 15 years old. blech.

That singer, Tweet, is terrible, and that is a terrible song.

But it's poppy and naughty, so it has larger appeal with the demographic who responds to music and lyrics like that.

Listening to its backbeat, I find the music very influenced by Tricky.
Missy Elliot should know better.

I saw this girl when I went to see the NAS concert.. she opened for him.. she was quite possibly the worst artist I've ever seen perform.. minus the middle school chamber orchestra at my school.. Her lyrics resembled something like these

"Go To Hell Baby"

"Smoking Cigarettes and Lye... " (She then went on to sing the names of twelve brands of cigarettes she smokes)

and of course.. here 'oops oh my' song.. I can't believe this thing got higher than a U2 Song.. Geezus..

L.Unplugged

bloody australia not getting things before everywhere else in the world!

can someone tell me whats so bad about this? i have never heard it :( maybe one of you kind people can post the lyrics :)

sharky said:
not only is it a song about "pleasing yourself" but its also sung by someone who is 15 years old. blech.

Actually, I heard that Tweet was like 30.

I hate the song though.

(Yep, I checked online...Tweet is 30 years old).

Last edited:
bono_man said:
bloody australia not getting things before everywhere else in the world!

can someone tell me whats so bad about this? i have never heard it :( maybe one of you kind people can post the lyrics :)

No No Jonboy. We have it flooding the airways here.
You just live in Australia's backwater.
Do you really want the lyrics posted? I guess we could post the edited version. Unedited, I find it hard to belive she is 15.

Bonochick said:

Actually, I heard that Tweet was like 30.

I hate the song though.

(Yep, I checked online...Tweet is 30 years old).

You've got to be kidding me? then why does she dress like she's 15?

this song reminds me of that song I Touch Myself by the Divynals and hopefully like them, Tweet will be a one-hit wonder.

Back
Top Bottom