Oh jeez...Report: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt expecting - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-15-2006, 05:03 PM   #61
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by deep
I have not read the 4 pages of this thread

if no one else has said it,

I hpoe Mr. and Mrs. Smith can make a better baby

than
the movie they made.

I thought the movie was good. Definitely awesome chemistry.

Old 01-15-2006, 05:30 PM   #62
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:58 PM
some liked it

on RottenTomatoes

60% and above is fresh

below 60% is rotten

this film rated 61%

they each have much higher rated films

I hope their baby is fresher than 61%

Old 01-25-2006, 09:08 AM   #63
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:58 PM
http://www.filmstew.com/Content/Arti...tID=13203&Pg=1

A source close to the negotiations that helped People land the scoop, and who spoke to FilmStew on condition of anonymity, disclosed that it was Jolie herself who arranged for the photograph to be taken and published by People. With rumors of her pregnant status beginning to circulate rather widely at the beginning of January, Jolie decided to take matters into her own hands.

The actress phoned musician Wyclef Jean, a native of Haiti, where Jolie is currently filming The Good Shepherd. He in turn he phoned a friend at People and ultimately negotiated a deal with an editor of the magazine: People would receive a photograph for publication that would show Jolie to be conclusively pregnant and, in return, People would pay $600,000 for the photo by making a check out to Yéle Haiti, a charitable organization founded by Jean and “intended to empower the people of Haiti and the Haitian diaspora to rebuild their nation.”

The photo was taken by a non-professional with a point-and-shoot camera, precisely at the moment that Jolie had pre-determined.

The reality of the entire situation is that Jolie knew that at some point someone, most likely a well known member of the paparazzi, would wind up snapping a picture of her that would reveal her pregnant status. Nobody would argue that. Rather then enriching a photographer associated with one of the most reviled forms of journalism, Jolie figured out a way to privately and discretely orchestrate the release of her first “pregnant picture” and in the process make a small fortune for a worthy cause.
Old 01-25-2006, 10:22 AM   #64
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
Rather then enriching a photographer associated with one of the most reviled forms of journalism, Jolie figured out a way to privately and discretely orchestrate the release of her first “pregnant picture” and in the process make a small fortune for a worthy cause.
That is actually kind of sweet.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:14 PM   #65
Refugee

just came across this article @ http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/en...923800012.html

AS THEY PREPARED FOR THEIR SECRET WEDDING, BRAD AND ANGELINA HAD THEIR FIRST BUST-UP!
Monday February 6, 2006

By MICHAEL GLYNN

Brad Pitt walked out on pregnant Angelina Jolie to spend the evening with another woman — sparking the couple's first major bust-up in the countdown to their wedding.

The sick Tomb Raider beauty was left behind in a hotel room with their kids while Brad partied with British screen siren Patsy Kensit until the early hours.

Sources say Angelina, 30, was furious that he left her alone for more than four hours so soon after an exhausting transatlantic flight. She was stone-faced as she left the five-star Claridges hotel with Brad the next morning to fly to Switzerland to speak at the World Economic Forum.

And Brad, 42, appeared to be wearing the same clothes he had on the previous night!

------

makes me wonder if he's getting bored already.
Old 02-11-2006, 10:27 PM   #66
Blue Crack Addict

I despise Patsy Kensit. She seems to insinuate herself into alot of couples lives.
Old 02-12-2006, 02:58 PM   #67
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Where'sTheLove
just came across this article @ http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/en...923800012.html

AS THEY PREPARED FOR THEIR SECRET WEDDING, BRAD AND ANGELINA HAD THEIR FIRST BUST-UP!
Monday February 6, 2006

By MICHAEL GLYNN

Brad Pitt walked out on pregnant Angelina Jolie to spend the evening with another woman — sparking the couple's first major bust-up in the countdown to their wedding.

The sick Tomb Raider beauty was left behind in a hotel room with their kids while Brad partied with British screen siren Patsy Kensit until the early hours.

Sources say Angelina, 30, was furious that he left her alone for more than four hours so soon after an exhausting transatlantic flight. She was stone-faced as she left the five-star Claridges hotel with Brad the next morning to fly to Switzerland to speak at the World Economic Forum.

And Brad, 42, appeared to be wearing the same clothes he had on the previous night!

------

makes me wonder if he's getting bored already.
I bet that's just a publicity stunt to lose his "whipped" image.
Old 02-12-2006, 06:14 PM   #68
Refugee

^ haha .. you're probally right.
Old 03-14-2006, 01:46 PM   #69
Blue Crack Addict

Maybe it'll last longer than his will when he gets tired of CZJ or when she turns 40, whichever comes first

Movie superstar Michael Douglas is baffled by Brad Pitt's love for Angelina Jolie, insisting their relationship won't last.

The Fatal Attraction actor is a huge fan of Pitt's ex-wife Jennifer Aniston and is horrified by the heart-throb's defection.

And he struggles to understand Pitt's desire to take on Jolie's two adopted children Maddox and Zahara Marley, when he could have started his own family with the former Friends actress.

He tells America's GQ magazine, "I don't know about Brad Pitt, leaving that beautiful woman to go hold orphans for Angelina. I mean how long is that going to last?"
Old 03-14-2006, 01:53 PM   #70
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 06:58 PM
i don't think michael douglas is one to talk about marriages. aaaaanyway...

Quote:
And he struggles to understand Pitt's desire to take on Jolie's two adopted children Maddox and Zahara Marley, when he could have started his own family with the former Friends actress.
except jennifer aniston kept signing on to do five movies at a time, which kinda tells your hubby "i don't want kids!"

we'll never really know what went on behind closed doors with brad and jennifer's marriage, but i'm getting awfully sick of seeing magazine covers with "how jen is coping!" and the like. oh please, she seems to be coping just fine. she's got herself a new boyfriend and seems to have moved on. and unless this is all just a huge charade and she cries herself to sleep every night, it appears she's moved on just fine, and she doesn't need michael douglas sticking up for her saying brad should've stuck around for a few more years until jennifer got sick of doing 3-5 movies at a time and decided she could have kids now.
Old 03-14-2006, 06:55 PM   #71
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Heh the Movie Rag Mag at the supermarket check out said Brad and Angelina are going to adopt another child before THEIR love child is born.
Old 03-14-2006, 07:44 PM   #72
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:58 PM
she we start placing bets yet?

I like Michael Douglas, but I'm surprised he came out and said anything regarding Anniston, Pitt, and Jolie. He's apparently not close personal friends with them or he wouldn't be opening his mouth, right? And if he were, why would he say anything? Especially being a celebrity and trying to have some semblance of privacy in this day and age.
Old 03-15-2006, 08:30 AM   #73
Blue Crack Addict

I think he's just desperate to be in the news, either that or it's early senility He also has a movie coming out this year after three years of having none, maybe that has something to do with it

"The 61-year-old Douglas also took swipes at actresses Renee Zellweger and Julia Roberts: "I mean, don't ask me what happened with Renee Zellweger. I don't know how you get married for four months. And Julia with Lyle."

Zellweger annulled her four-month marriage to country singer Kenny Chesney last fall, while Roberts divorced singer-songwriter Lyle Lovett in 1995 after a two-year marriage.

As for his marriage to actress Catherine Zeta-Jones, Douglas says he's "been fortunate. You learn to respect something of value and nurture it and treat it well."
Old 03-15-2006, 09:30 AM   #74
Neon Zebra

Quote:
Maybe it'll last longer than his will when he gets tired of CZJ or when she turns 40
if that woman isn't 40 yet, then i'm still 29.
Old 03-15-2006, 10:20 AM   #75
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I think he's just desperate to be in the news, either that or it's early senility He also has a movie coming out this year after three years of having none, maybe that has something to do with it

"The 61-year-old Douglas also took swipes at actresses Renee Zellweger and Julia Roberts: "I mean, don't ask me what happened with Renee Zellweger. I don't know how you get married for four months. And Julia with Lyle."

Zellweger annulled her four-month marriage to country singer Kenny Chesney last fall, while Roberts divorced singer-songwriter Lyle Lovett in 1995 after a two-year marriage.

As for his marriage to actress Catherine Zeta-Jones, Douglas says he's "been fortunate. You learn to respect something of value and nurture it and treat it well."
Maybe he should mind his own business and not bash people? He's done some pretty screwed up stuff too.