Oh, I dare you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh you want gossip mk?

cuz i've got gossip.

three days is a long time for me to hunt and gather gossip, believe me.

:angry:

and none of it is about our lovely ladies who post in here. :hug:

:angry:

Bls, check your PM.

:mad:

OK, so I'm doing this marathon office move this week, right? Well, you Appreciated Kids going to love my hourly updates!

Here is update 1 for the day:

I hired a cleaning crew to come in on Friday night to do a deep clean of the office space and deep clean and spot clean the carpets.
Well they did a GREAT job cleaning suite 1505....they moved all of the office furniture out of the suite, cleaning the carpets and did a deep clean...it took them almost 6 hours to do the job. Wow, what great results!

Wait....some of you might be asking why there was furniture in my suite when all of it is being delivered today....?

Oh thaaaaaaaaaaats right...............my new office space is suite 1503!!! :happy:

Yes folks, they cleaned the wrong office.

:|

Oooh, I LOVE stepping on your own glasses! A few weeks ago I was getting out of my car and I had my $400 Ray-Bans on top of my head but I didn't want to bring them with me. So, I turned around and tossed them back into my car....just as the door was shutting....and they fell off the seat and got smashed into 4903 pieces by the car door! :happy:

We should have a glasses breaking UNappreciation thread.

:happy:

: pm :

bls still hasnt read my pm

:sad:

greeeeeeeeeeeeeeetapproachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhpersuade.............................................

I'm going to be at work all night.

I have to wait here for the furniture to be installed. They say it could be 9:00 before they are finished.

Entertain me please.

Hi.

I have been gone for a while.

My computer is not interacting nicely with the hotel internet system.

therefore, I am at the bar!

I got my ass kicked at work today - I didn't have time for a potty break much less time for interference checkin - but your PM has now been acknowledged Miss MK :shifty:

:sigh:

Back
Top Bottom