Oh, I dare you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Little Rock?

My drinking buddy lives in Little Rock. You guys would have a BLAST! :hmm:

If I wasn't going to bosotn...I would SOOO be there!

512.jpg

screaming eagles? my god, i think i have a story about them somewhere. well, we think there's a story. we were blind as clappers, and the guys mentioned them and we hadnt heard the term before and me and a friend got very loud asking and wondering repeatedly what they were but the house was in a very very quiet culdesac and it was 3am and it was not a pretty night. god, i was drunk. i think i had 9 strongbows and a couple of shots.

hmm, anyway. all our cats end up with horrid nicknames. infact all the animals end up with them. they have their nice names like abby ans zoe, but abby is skank and zoe is an acid spitting venom whore who is also a fat boombalada. we're grateful she cant talk, too :happy:

Apple Spice :drool: ... I have a six pack waiting at home for me

GOLDEN eagles people ... golden.

Although for like a month this summer, which I hate to even mention, we were the "Gold" :|

And if you ask some alumns, we're still the Warriors.

I think we suffer from an identity crisis ...

Anyway ...

Bye MK ... I will miss you :sad:

Also, WTF is up with the how long is your hair, what is your height/weight threads?

I am tempted to post a "What is you cholesterol level?" or "What is your blood pressure?" thread.

:angry:

BONOGALLLLL

I talked about you at work today! I told them about going to there to canoe in the spring. One of my employees was talking about moving there.

I am watching OUR show on DVD right now! :happy:

Just watched Until the End of the World...

Last edited:
JessicaAnn said:
Also, WTF is up with the how long is your hair, what is your height/weight threads?

I am tempted to post a "What is you cholesterol level?" or "What is your blood pressure?" thread.

:angry:

:lmao: omg, seriously, once i posted a cholesterol level thread. it was called something like 'now that we all know each other' or 'it's time we got to know each other better' it was stupid. no one got it. or if they did, they hid it. it was in lem stand probably over a year ago now.

Back
Top Bottom