Oh, I dare you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2SavesTheWorld said:

I can't!

But, you can see it here Pretty

holy fucking something!! i laughed so hard, i snorted :up: and you even included a picture of my hobobono :cute:

sorry if ive pissed anyone off today. i shall now depart.

im going to get acquainted with a dishwasher in a few short hours, and my excitement at owning one again is rather um....pathetic, in the true sense of the word.

:reject:

lmfao

:angry:

you really think you've possibly pissed off anyone in here? did you SEE my journal????

I must tell you, I went COMPLETELY 4th grade when you said you were going to go get acquainted with a dishwasher....

ahem

you should join our anti-chat chat thread more often

hobobono is one of the greatest things ever

if that thing was walking towards me i would seriously turn and run.
i dont give a fuck WHO it is.

Edit to add: If hobobono was walking with greasy mullet jr. i would probably call the police

omfg

the new posts in that thread are PRICELESS

im sure

too damn funny

ok kiddos

off to nighty night for meeeeeeeeee

hopefully i can have sweet dreams of rushing off to buy the dvd only to find that its an endless loop of hobobono

:heart:

i love when you guys do that

lol, i just read it. good stuff. in fact, i was just on my way to the picture thread.

:shifty:

i still can't reply to my charity emails dancing w me :mad:

i like that i can have my yahoo messenger window open when i'm browsing so i'm alerted when i get new mail.

:hmm:

charitydancewithme

my lord that's a lot of work though, maybe tomorrow because i'm off

:happy:

oh, and u2saveshobos, goodnight as well.

check out some journals for some humour later, if you;re bored. the shit shall have hit the fan by the time you ladies wake up :happy:

WildHoneyAlways said:

I seriously just peed my pants reading the last 2 posts. :angry:
Any talk of hobobono will do that to me.

U2SavesIncontinencePads is donating organs. Ask her for a bladder!

It's taking me ages to read this whole thread. Maybe reading backwards is not a smart way.

:giggle:

Its just not fair. I don't know what else to do with your name other then all the ones that have already been done.

:sigh:

I will think of SOMETHING. :hmm:

my real name, anna, has many UNUSED variations, like spanner, banana, goanna...and so on. really, it's not like i've heard those before!

:giggle:

ok, im seriously going now. me and the ute are going to meet the dishwasher. it;s going to be one of those slow motion love scenes on the beach when we meet.

;sad:

:ciaospringchickens:

have fun with that shit

176060.jpg

Back
Top Bottom