Oh, I dare you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:| :wink: :| :huh: :|

I hate my job. I've just hired 3 new people....all starting next Wednesday. The problem is that I don't have room for everyone.

Sooooooooooooo..............in the next 8 days I have to get:

1. Office space
2. Computers
3. Server
4. Phone line
5. Phones
6 Copy machine
7. Furniture
8. aosigy[

mc_smiles.jpg

These sometimes come out as grumpy or evil smileys when they're baked. It's a sight to behold!

U2SavesTheWorld said:
Sooooooooooooo..............in the next 8 days I have to get:

1. Office space
2. Computers
3. Server
4. Phone line
5. Phones
6 Copy machine
7. Furniture
8. aosigy

Will you get Office Space with flair and a red swingline stapler? :hyper: :drool:

*fact*

Swingline did not make red staplers before this movie came out - the props guys painted one red. Then people kept trying to order red staplers from swingline so they finally started making them...

*true story*

:nerd:

You do know the special edition is available now, right? :love:

:|

for some reason i can't seem to use my yahoo mail anymore to reply to anything

and i don't have time for yahoo's sick games right now

will one of you please send me a gmail invite or however you get that

i'm sure that guy called me "bonogal or whatever her name is"

I think I need an invite.

And by the above post, I assume bonogal84 got my e-mail

Hopefully she won't be too pissed that I am copying her posting style.

something might be very wrong

it's telling me to enable my active scrpting and activex controls

like i even know what that is

activex sounds neat, though, like xray vision or something

:hyper:

Go ahead with the ActiveX, it won't do anything to your computer. I think gmail uses some Flash stuff occasionally.

bonogal84, please enjoy your gmail.

jeff, i sent you an invite too

:barf:

Look at this shit:

Salmon-flavored soda, anyone?
Jones Soda adds a Pacific Northwest twist to its Thanksgiving flavors, and it smells fishy.
November 15, 2005: 7:45 AM EST

Other unusual sodas include turkey & gravy, corn on the cob, broccoli casserole and pecan pie.

SEATTLE (Reuters) - For beverage connoisseurs tired of turkey-and-gravy or green-beans-and-casserole-flavored sodas, there's a new choice being offered this year by specialty U.S. soda manufacturer Jones Soda Co.: salmon.

Jones Soda, the Seattle company that scored a hit during the last two holiday seasons with its turkey-and-gravy-flavored sodas, said it is offering the orange-hued fish-flavored drink this year in a nod to the Pacific Northwest's salmon catch.

"When you smell it, it's got that smoked salmon aroma," said Peter van Stolk, chief executive of Jones Soda.

The artificially flavored salmon soda will be offered as part of a $13 "regional holiday pack" that also includes other unusual sodas such as turkey & gravy, corn on the cob, broccoli casserole and pecan pie.

While those bottles will be offered locally, Jones Soda is also selling its similarly-priced "holiday pack" of turkey and gravy, wild herb stuffing, brussels sprouts, cranberry and pumpkin pie sodas across the country.

Thanksgiving, a U.S. holiday that falls on the fourth Thursday of November, typically features a dinner with turkey, gravy and other condiments.

Van Stolk, who built his Seattle-based soda company by selling traditional sodas as well as exotic flavors such as green apple, bubble gum and crushed melon, said that "the most important thing (about Jones Soda) is that we can laugh at ourselves."

Asked whether he liked his new salmon soda, van Stolk said: "I cannot finish a bottle, I just can't."

Looking forward to a bottle of corn on the cob

I sent you a text yesterday bonogal84

is MK featured on the Chicago DVD?

There is a place down the street from my hotel here that is advertising Teriyaki flavored milkshakes!

Back
Top Bottom