Oh HELLS yes!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeadsOnSticks

New Yorker
Coachella Festival Set For May 1-2

The fifth Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival will be held May 1-2 at the Empire Polo Field in Indio, Calif. Although organizers are still a ways off from announcing the lineup, Billboard.com can reveal that Air, Prefuse 73, the Thrills and Electric Six are confirmed to play. Radiohead and a reunion of the Pixies are strongly rumored as headlining acts.

"It's something we've talked about but I don't know if it is confirmed," Radiohead guitarist Jonny Greenwood told Billboard.com this morning (Jan. 12) about the possibility of the band appearing at the event. Radiohead wraps an eight-date tour of Japan and Australia on April 27 in Melbourne.

is it too early to line up for tix yet?!?!?!?!?!? :drool:

Last edited:
I hate festivals. But I love Radiohead more than anything I can think of at the moment.

What to do. martha, should we suffer through the mess together or hope that Radiohead will do some more solo dates while they're in the neighborhood?

joyfulgirl said:
I hate festivals. But I love Radiohead more than anything I can think of at the moment.

What to do. martha, should we suffer through the mess together or hope that Radiohead will do some more solo dates while they're in the neighborhood?

don't hold yer breath. :sad:

:mad:

Cheap motel! :hyper: I'd need a bed and a bathroom. I can't do portajohns anymore ever since a girl here got turned over in one and emerged looking like Carrie covered in sh*t. :no:

Originally posted by joyfulgirl
:mad:

Cheap motel! :hyper: I'd need a bed and a bathroom. I can't do portajohns anymore ever since a girl here got turned over in one and emerged looking like Carrie covered in sh*t. :no:
[/QUOTE]

It shouldn't have, but it made me laugh.

On a side note, the LA Times said today that Radiohead and Kraftwerk :| were playing this.

yeah, mr. black francis likes to make a big fat fuss about things like this. I mean, they've continued to rehearse since their breakup in the late 80's. i'm very excited to see them!

Yay, Radiohead on day 1. Can somebody who's been to this festival before give me the scoop on how it all works? Is it fun, is it a nightmare, how early do you have to get there, can you just pay for one day or do you have to pay for the whole weekend, etc. I'm festivally-challenged.

I never really got into the Pixies. :reject: Even though I saw them open for U2.

OK, my brother and I are discussing about possibly going to this even though I am broke. God it would be such a fucking blast though!!!!!!!!

So yeah, apparently THE CURE is going to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

California, how I despise thee.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom