oh, for nostalgia! old-timers come sit down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
remember when u2.com was in the making and they only had a link for you to give them your email so when the site is done they may tell you.
i remember that there were only like 15 to 18 people posting here when i joined.
Also the farm club gig u2 did and we all asked u2LA to hook us up he did but i could not make it then.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

ROCK, ROCK, ROCK, ROCK, ROCK&ROLL HIGH SCHOOL.
THE RAMONES
i dont want to be a pinhead no more.

Originally posted by Desert Rose:

Amanda's post "Slaners post here" and when it all started... we moved to other folder and had loads of messages and different people everyday. We started getting things organized and I got to meet some very nice people.

*sighs*

Good auld times...

[This message has been edited by Desert Rose (edited 05-18-2002).]

Yes...yourself and so many others (including me!) owe alot to the development of that thread. That thread led me overseas last year to many new experiences and people. What I did last year has changed me in so many ways and I actually owe alot of it to that thread. Thanks Manda!!
biggrin.gif

What ever happened to the revolution, by the way?

I rememember when Zoomerang96's posts were not all filled with some twisted sense of irony. Those were the days
wink.gif

* remembers when I didnt know that more than 4 forums existed and posted in Now Departing for like a month.
redface.gif

Originally posted by Desert Rose:
oh my that reminds me...
where's Achtung Steve?

Like all good assholes, fate turned him into a football so he can be properly kicked around. It's what he wanted really - to be kicked that is. Dont mourn his departure.
biggrin.gif

I remember the revival and subsequent death of the Treasure forum. Not so old I know. I remeber watching Its Official, wondering how long it would take someone to reply to Slomey's lonely threads.
The really old stuff I cant remember. The rest I dont think we should bring up lol.

its sad that I don't have more posts since I've been here for so long.
I don't think I've ever been "a part" of the crowd here, but thats fine, I don't put much work into it.

On a related note, how long do you guys plan on coming here? when will you cut off? I was thinking about it - I'm 21 now(well, on june 5) and its a good chance you guys will know when I graduate, when I get a job, and maybe even when I get married. will I be coming here when I'm 30? will this even be here?
I'm just full of stupid questions today.

Its odd that a group of complete strangers can actually "watch" you grow up.

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

golden famous words - real gold

Originally posted by NicaMom:
it would so much fun to see how everyone looks like, put a face with the nicknames.
smile.gif

Originally posted by doctorwho:
Should Chart/Sales Have Its Own Forum?

Originally posted by Salome:
and the general forums are getting a bit overcrowded
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally posted by Cow of the Seas:
say who you want as moderator:
2. frenchredrum. Seriously. This guy always advocated proper post management, and i think he'd do a great job, besides he practically IS everyone here anyway. According to him anyway.

Originally posted by mikal:
Heh! Hey! Women kick ass!

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
I tied up Lance, stuck a sausage in his mouth, and rested him nicely on a train track just down the road. - Trains are people too.

[This message has been edited by wannabe (edited 05-19-2002).]

I'm reminded by the nick Cow of the Seas...

whatever happened to that other animal name, the monkey/lemur/something? I think it had a ringtail...why can I not remember?

Another one: Remember the ass hair? He'd pop into threads and write stuff like "Pet me now!"

And to the person wondering what happened to the revolution...I think Prince disbanded them and they were replaced by the New Power Generation.
wink.gif
Actually, I wondered about that too.

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

I remember when Bono knocked me up.....and then a bunch of other members came out and admitted Bono planted his seed in them too.

I think the best memory though would be the night the album was leaked. There were posts everywhere and it seemed everybody was happy for once.....till the next morning.

I don't remember anything.

I don't remember anything.

I don'tadsflkjjfqpowie r02938u09jfa
dfasvccc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom