Official Seth Cohen apreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
the guy loves comics...

the guy loves rock...

the guy's IRONY at it's best

the guy's practucly like me... except he's rich and has a TV show...

the only guy that likes summer but thinks is a winter guy... jackass...

Summer :drool:

he's the man... the best lines of the show delivered with perfection... a true graduate of the "gilmore girls school for speed thinking and response"... Gilmore girls :drool:

Last edited:
I can't decide if I like that show yet.. but do enjoy the "Seth" character the most. "Marissa" has got to be the worst acting on the show, IMO.

HelloAngel said:
I can't decide if I like that show yet.. but do enjoy the "Seth" character the most. "Marissa" has got to be the worst acting on the show, IMO.

:yes:

I don't like any of the characters except for Seth, really. The show just started here, though (on terrestrial TV, it may have been on some other channel I don't get before that), and I've only seen four or five episodes. Maybe someone else interesting will join the cast soon. :shrug:

nbcrusader said:

She could be an extra on "Dawn of the Dead" with her lack of emotional range

I know, right? She isn't bad to look at, I just think that for someone in the "Joey Potter of Dawson's Creek" role (for lack of something better to allude to), she could be a bit more convincing. But, alas, it's only the first season.

Does anyone else think that the Ryan character lays around his house too much... and also scowls/stares out of the corner of one eye alot?

As for Marissa, I'm sure once Mischa gets more secure with herself as an actress, it will all come to her. But I would definitely enjoy the show much more if she were stronger in her role, indeed.

Summer and Seth are too cute though! :)

Back
Top Bottom