Official Interference St. Patty's Day Matchmaking thread....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and who are you going to trust, huh?? :grumpy:

(normally, i'd say that i will crush you...but unfortunately you're one of the few here who are actually taller than me...so...instead...i'll just back away slowly...............)

i sense some hostility developing in the valentine's day/president's day/st. patrick's day/easter/may day/cinco de mayo/fourth of july/labor day/columbus day/yom kipour/halloween/veteran's day/election day/thanksgiving/haunaka/kwanza/christmas/new year's/martin luther king day/valentine's day matchmaking thread...

bonosloveslave said:

Wow, new sexy specs just for me....:sexywink:

i thought i told you married folks to behave.......:angry:

btw....i have no match despite 300 plus replies to this thread:angry:

now accepting applications...:sexywink:

I think deathbear is avoiding me now...he hasn't replied since I smooched him...Is it possible I've been dumped didn't know it? I want to make out, or something :angry:

*looks around for deathbear* :shifty:

i told you i hate touching or kissing. i want nothing to do with that, you either get used to it or your on the highway.

:down:

whats with people these days? all they care about is touching, fondling, groping and sexing.

:down:

and that is my final answer. :wink:

It sounds like you just want a pal right bear? :angry: we can be pals.

I need a new match :tsk:

Elvis Presley said:
yes, as much as I love the bear+ swallow = love nomination

I have to say that Bear and Foray were made for each other, its pretty obvious I think........

who is this Elvis Presley and where does he live

foray

foray said:
!

you are here.

foray

im here now, floating down the liffie, a bit ghostlike........

im not here, this isnt happening

and on a sober note.......how do you like your match with Cow of Disease????

:wink:

I think he could do better with a little less lopsidedness. Other than that--

hey are you sure you are not glickies himself hmm? Is there an interferencer standing right next to you who can log on to interference and verify while giving me your name, address, id, social security number, date of birth, passport number, and place of work?

foray

foray said:
I think he could do better with a little less lopsidedness. Other than that--

hey are you sure you are not glickies himself hmm? Is there an interferencer standing right next to you who can log on to interference and verify while giving me your name, address, id, social security number, date of birth, passport number, and place of work?

foray

:angry:

:madspit:

:sexywink:

gargantuan is a divine word. say it. gargantuan. i am gargantuan. you are gargantuan. our thoughts are one gargantuan cesspool. repeat it. caress the word. gar-gan-too-uhn. not gar-GAHN-chuen.

Back
Top Bottom