Official Cricket Thread Part 104 off 31

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Let us all start the new thread by basking in the wonder that is AB de Villiers scoring the fastest ODI century.

Also, let's take a moment to feel sorry for the Windies. The previous record, NZ's Corey Anderson belting a century off 36, also came against them in Queenstown last year. They've stood by and pretty much just watched some incredible knocks.

Just getting back to the last thread and the Warner thing, I wanted to say that Dan's post was very sensible and I hope it's nothing more than a storm in a teacup.

And now AB and Amla have brought up the 150-partnership off just 54 balls. This is something else entirely. AB's scored about three-quarters of those runs too.

Love the atmosphere in the stadium. Great looking cricket ground too.

This is like nothing else I have ever seen. I love listening to the commentators; they've just run out of words to describe what's going on here. AB just scored thirty runs off a single over!!

Worst thing about him getting out was that Watson still holds the fastest 150 record

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Worst thing about him getting out was that Watson still holds the fastest 150 record

Ugh I know. 149?!

But holy shit, what Vlad said. I feel honoured to have been able to see this.

Come on Amla, hit a six off the last ball to get the record ODI score!

Yep. That was just incredible. I can only wonder what someone travelling in time from the 1970s and the early days of one day cricket would think watching that

Damnit, no record ODI score! Cannot believe Russell managed to concede only three runs and take a wicket off that last over.

Guess I better sleep now. Of course, this is the very ground of the 438 game, so if I get up in the morning and find the Windies somehow won, I won't be overly shocked. :lol:

Damnit, no record ODI score! Cannot believe Russell managed to concede only three runs and take a wicket off that last over.

Guess I better sleep now. Of course, this is the very ground of the 438 game, so if I get up in the morning and find the Windies somehow won, I won't be overly shocked. :lol:

Chris Gayle to break de Villiers records

I want to see the Windies innings, at the very least to see if they're going to give it a crack, or if they'll just not bother trying. Because this is the sort of match that could bury them for a decade.

The fans get to go on the field after the end of the innings. That's pretty cool.

offfffffffff courseeeeee tonight is the night i catch up with a girl and then i suggest we go and see interstellar which goes for 17 fucking hours and i miss AB. i always seem to fucking miss these things. will seek a real-time replay but it won't be the same. ugh.

The match is still on now, but yeah, not the same.

Windies trudging along at 5.4 an over. It's as if they want to get a 'respectable' score instead of trying to hit their way to the target and falling for 150 after 30 overs.

Martin Crowe is pretty angry with Warner in his latest cricinfo article.

Feel sorry for Corey Anderson. No one will remember him now. Maybe this will reduce the pressure on him at world cup and he can play some proper innings like in the first ODI vs Sri Lanka

Holy shit hahahaha that is the hardest I've laughed in a while.

Robelinda2's YouTube channel is a treasure trove for the cricket fan by the way. Have lost many hours on it

Back
Top Bottom