Official Cricket Thread Part 104 off 31

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today is NOT Malinga's day. Great delivery to bowl Ronchi... and it's a no ball by a hair!

Petition for Anderson to get a contract for next year's Big Bash. If he gets 2/3 wickets he's got MOTM sewn up I reckon.

That kept up our recent reputation for being brutal in the final ten overs.

We're going to need early wickets to shut down the likes of Dilshan and Sanga though.

It seems like this will go to a similar sort of script as much of the ODI series. Dilshan/Sanga/Jayawardene will have a big innings but their scoring rate will still be lacking, then a few wickets go down and it will become almost insurmountable.

Don't jinx it Vlad!

Though if we do lose, it will be the first time we've lost at home after posting a score in excess of 300.

I'm really surprised we've left McClenaghan out...

I'm just thinking about how massive NZ v Australia at Eden Park will be. If that's not sold out I couldn't imagine anything else that will be. Do we get that on FTA even though it's in NZ?

Yes thank god. I can't wait for that game. I dare not even hope New Zealand will win though.

Imagine if Ronchi hit the winning runs. :lol:

Any of you got a working stream of the NZ/Sri Lanka game? All the links I had seem to have switched to pre-match coverage of Australia/England.

I was using crictime.be? I've put nein on now.

I'll run through the options again there, but all seemed to have become Australia/England. My plan is to have that game on the telly and NZ/Sri Lanka on the laptop.

Ah now it's all good. :up:

Black Caps need a wicket...

England are just so hugely uninspiring at the moment. Hard to get excited by them.

Australia will make 270-280 and England will get bowled out for 210 or something. That's my prediction.

Well shit, Smith's summer may have been great, but that's not the World Cup start he would've wanted.

But England always inevitably seem to ease up right when they should stick in the boot, so I expect Australia to recover from this fairly easily.

Oh man what a convincing victory for New Zealand. I'm very happy! :up:

I called it:

But England always inevitably seem to ease up right when they should stick in the boot, so I expect Australia to recover from this fairly easily.

Seriously, how have they let Australia get off the hook like this?

I really don't know what it is but just everything about Maxwell pisses me off.

Back
Top Bottom