OFFICIAL B&C - New Radiohead Album Rumors Thread - Post at your Leisure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Ok, I woke up this morning to a dull and pityful ache somewhere in my heart/soul. I realized that I am not looking forward to any album that is immenent.

I can think of no artist that I am dying to hear their new stuff. U2's new album is years away, and it is no lock that it won't suck. And it dawned on me that the next album that I am dying to hear is Radiohead's new one.

I am sure that many of you feel the same way, so please use this thread to post any tidbits of info that you have.

Of course we can all go to http://www.radiohead.com/deadairspace/ and check out what the band has to say, but I want real dirt. Gossip people.

What have you heard? Where did you hear it?

i hear 7onny's written a 6 piece trumpet part for their upcoming leadoff single "parrots nest".

Dalton said:
Ok, I woke up this morning to a dull and pityful ache somewhere in my heart/soul. I realized that I am not looking forward to any album that is immenent.

I can think of no artist that I am dying to hear their new stuff. U2's new album is years away, and it is no lock that it won't suck. And it dawned on me that the next album that I am dying to hear is Radiohead's new one.

I am sure that many of you feel the same way, so please use this thread to post any tidbits of info that you have.

Of course we can all go to http://www.radiohead.com/deadairspace/ and check out what the band has to say, but I want real dirt. Gossip people.

What have you heard? Where did you hear it?

I've heard that the mysterious Thom Yorke has been reading Zoomerang's posts, and is strangely identifying with our ugly-man-avatar aficionado.

My sources tell me the lead-off single will be titled "7ust You Weight and Sea."

Of course, I could be 7ust kidding, or annoying, which would be 7ustifiable, given my 7oy of anticipation for the new Radiohead 7umble of tunes.

Zoomerang96 said:
that seriously sounds like a radiohead song title. nice one. :up:

:D

I so want this shirt while I'm waiting...

radiohead-bear.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Re: OFFICIAL B&C - New Radiohead Album Rumors Thread - Post at your Leisure

angelordevil said:

My sources tell me the lead-off single will be titled "7ust You Weight and Sea."

:drool:

What a sexy song name.

Has anybody seen this??? It's from greenplastic.com.

Update May 13, 2005:

The new album should be completed by December with a possible February or March 2006 release. A tour could start as early as February.

Zootlesque said:
It really is... Just You Weight And Sea, even better than 2+2=5.

good job angel! :wink:

It's amazing how a flu can envelop your brain and give you weirdly creative ideas...:drunk:

I'm looking forward to the new album, but also very much to the tour. With my U2 mission accomplished, it would be great to see Radiohead in concert as well.

Has anyone here seen them live? Are they worth travelling thousands of miles to see?

P1000008.jpg

Holy Mega Man Crap, Deathbear!

I need someone with techno eyes to read and dicipher this black board. STAT.

01. No Shame
02. Video Tape
03. Solutions
04. House of Cards
05. Body Snatchers?
06. Morning mi Lord
07. ?????????

MORE DAMMIT MORE!!!!

:hmm:

08. Suit Don't Fit
09. Nuke...or Nude?
10. Arpeggi
11. Open Pick
15. Skirting On The Surface
18. Burn The Witch
19. Down Is The New Up

Dalton said:
If anyone is curious where I got a picture of that black board ... I have been following the boys and I took it after I dressed like a maid and snuck into the studio.

Thats a fact.

:shifty:

I hope you had a feather duster. :grumpy:

Dalton said:
If anyone is curious where I got a picture of that black board ... I have been following the boys and I took it after I dressed like a maid and snuck into the studio.

Thats a fact.

:shifty:

Amazing work Dalton!!! You do realize, however, that the black board and the maid get-up are both images George Bush probably does not want us to see. Some of those titles look very political.

Radiohead + politics:drool:

Dalton said:

from greenplastic:

01. No Shame
02. Videotape
03. Solutions
04. House of Cards
05. Bodysnatchers?
06. Morning M' Lord
07. Faust Arp
08. Suit Don't Fit
09. Nude
10. Arpeggi
11. Open Pick
12. A Pig's Ear
13. Trills
14. Reckoner
15. Skirting on the Surface
16. Fela Kuti
17. Can Stylee
18. Burn the Witch
19. Down is the new Up
20. Walking on Stage Now
21. Last Flowers

AWESOME.

I practically dedicate my musical life to Radiohead :drool: cannot WAIT for the new album! Good to see 'Nude/Big Ideas' and 'Reckoner' are being done in the studio at LAST! Arpeggi is amazing as well! :ohmy:

ugh, big ideas is SO overrated, i don't know why rh fans jizz over it so much. i guess it will be interesting to hear a studio of it though, reckoner too.

what they SHOULD do is finally give follow me around a proper recording.

Well fine!!!! It looks like I am the only one that cares about this new album. But just you know that if I am the only one stalking and haunting them (yes, you are being watched Thom....) they might take forever.

From Deadairspace

back into work again after very quick break contending with the usual winter illnesses and fevers.
-which are still messing with things.
jonnys stepping over guitar leads and pedals and laptop as we
demo
yet another new tune added to the blackboard called Rubbernecks.
at the moment its a demo. when is a demo not a demo? when its in time. whats in time?

HEY!
KEEP AWAY!

im asking jonny to lay off the sweet rock and stick to the sticklebrick licks. more-

their dotting all the tees
and crossing their eyes
welcome to the future
it opened up my eyes
its creeping up the car park
its coming up the drive
rubbernecks with cameras
petrol and bonfires(heres the loud bit)

we need to keep away the rubbernecks
we need to keep away the rubbernecks
me me my my

i met with George Monbiot.
another person who thinks a bit like me (only faster),
its a relief sometimes, i dont feel quite as crackers as i did.

thm

oh yeah and this house is haunted. feel like your beingwatched..
yes its another normal day in the world of radioheadski

Thom

i have a feeling we'll be waiting a long time to hear this.

and there won't be much promotion, that's for sure. radiohead probably won't sign with anyone.

Zoomerang96 said:
i have a feeling we'll be waiting a long time to hear this.

and there won't be much promotion, that's for sure. radiohead probably won't sign with anyone.

That would suck...have they gone the Pearl Jam route of leaving their label? I'm relatively new to Radiohead, but in love with them, and itching for more.

As far as promotion, I'm great at door-to-door awareness campaigns....:wink:

I seriously cannot wait for this album!!! Cannot wait! After Hail, I'm craving for more! Don't want no monsters taking over! Tip toe round, tie it down!

:wink:

It better be good. I love HTTT, but it lacks some of the balance OK Computer and Kid A have.

I'd like to see Thommy change his vocal style.

Back
Top Bottom