Office Space Special Edition *with Flair*!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
My favorite comedy has a new edition, the retrospective they did is awesome. The guy who plays Michael Bolton looks nothing like the character, I would have never recognized him. The guy who did Samir did a good accent, he doesn't have one IRL.

And I KNEW IT! People used to argue with me that Milton said '...the squirrels were merry...' NO - they were MARRIED! :madspit: Stephen Root confirms it :wink:

Karl said there is a box set that comes with a red Swingline stapler - but he just got me the regular edition, no stapler :sad:

I'm afraid I'm going to have to uh...go ahead and ask you to come in and do some work over the weekend.

Whooo! I'm totally picking this up. It's one of my favorite movies that I don't own on DVD. A Modern Classic if there ever was one.

:hyper:

Beth turned me onto this movie in the first place. She gave me a DVD of it, but I didn't have a DVD player. :lol: I found a friend who did, and it became our new thing to watch that movie all the damn time. :lmao: :heart:

If you want me to wear 37 pieces of flair like your pretty boy over there Brian, why don't you just make the minimum 37 pieces of flair?

lumberg_nabs.jpg

Last edited:
And yes, I won't be leaving a tip, 'cause I could... I could shut this place down. Sir? I'll take my traveler's checks to a competing resort. I could write a letter to your nation's board of tourism and I could have this place condemned. I could put... I could put... strychnine in the guacamole. There was salt on the glass, BIG grains of salt.

Back
Top Bottom