Offical English Footy Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey babyman
i have been a huge Inter fan for more than 5 years.....
did u see the awesome fightback against Sampdoria?!!!!
how sweet was that!!!!!

D'oh! said:
hey babyman
i have been a huge Inter fan for more than 5 years.....
did u see the awesome fightback against Sampdoria?!!!!
how sweet was that!!!!!

oh my god, i was in the stadium last sunday and i couldn't believe my eyes!!! as vieri scored the 2-2 i said: "good, at least we've got the draw as usual...." but when recoba scored the third goal i swear the whole stadium crashed down!! i've shouted like an animal, everyone in the stadium was blowing a fuse, i've lost my voice for 2 days!! these are incredible happenings, in 5 minutes you go 3-2 from 0-2!!! OH-MY-GOD!! :crazy: :crazy: :drunk: :drunk: :wink:

babyman said:
]oh my god, i was in the stadium last sunday and i couldn't believe my eyes!!! as vieri scored the 2-2 i said: "good, at least we've got the draw as usual...." but when recoba scored the third goal i swear the whole stadium crashed down!! i've shouted like an animal, everyone in the stadium was blowing a fuse, i've lost my voice for 2 days!! these are incredible happenings, in 5 minutes you go 3-2 from 0-2!!! OH-MY-GOD!! :crazy: :crazy: :drunk: :drunk: :wink: [/B]
[/QUOTE]

wow that's awesome you witnessed something that never happens in soccer!!!! i couldn't believe it......this team never gives up...even in the games against Juve and Cagliari they fought back from seemingly hopeless positions!

im sure they can go far in Champions League....we should beat Porto and consider that 3 of the top contenders will be gone before the quarters start: Barca - chelsea, Man u - milan, Real - juve

things (so far!) are looking good for the rest of the season!

Last edited:

wow that's awesome you witnessed something that never happens in soccer!!!! i couldn't believe it......this team never gives up...even in the games against Juve and Cagliari they fought back from seemingly hopeless positions!

im sure they can go far in Champions League....we should beat Porto and consider that 3 of the top contenders will be gone before the quarters start: Barca - chelsea, Man u - milan, Real - juve

things (so far!) are looking good for the rest of the season!
[/QUOTE]

the problem's we don't have the head to win the championship, i think so far we must concentrate only on the champions league, porto is a tough game but considering the other teams it isn't the most difficult team we could take! i'm very confident about a champions league win, inter is a very crazy team, in the first and second leg games we're very strong!

to anyone who doubted roy keanes ability, to anyone who said that he was past it, to anyone who said he no longer had the hunger, to anyone who said he was no longer the best midfielder in the premiership..........ask stephen gerard.

arsenalfan said:
After this weekend's abysmal display, I officially concede the title to Chelski. Enjoy it while you can.... Roman's days are numbered.

:wink:

don't be bitter.

Last edited:
Aardvark747 said:
Cant wait 4 the Exeter replay 2moro nite!! We´ll show em´this time!!:mad:

:wink:

I notice that Chelsea don't have a game this week and Manchester United do, I wonder why that could be?

Last edited:
yeah i just read that....pretty sad hey?

i actually feel bad for liverpool....they're having some awful time this season. :shrug:

tarquinsuperb said:
Come on Exeter it's not over yet.......

...it is now!:wink:

Yeah, good result for us, but they played really well in the 2nd half, and could've got it back to 1-1. And then who knows what could've happened....

But we're through, and that's the main thing.

JUST PLAY BETTER AGAINST 'BORO IN THE NEXT ROUND!!!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom