Offical English Footy Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So into the next round we go! And Rooney did bloody well considering the hostile reception. Shame he couldn't get a goal tho.
I actually felt a little sorry for Chelsea yesterday (only a little!) when Cudicini was sent off - and u had Gallas and Duff limping around the park. Everything just seemed to be against them.
I pictured Fergie in my head, smiling and saying to himself that, this is the start of the blip that he's been waiting for.

I'd like to think so too, but the league is already well and truly wrapped up I think. They won't lose in the Carling Cup Final, even if Cudicini's out, so what! Cech is better anyway!
So they've got a domestic double nailed already, the only worry i'd have as a Blue, would be the Barcelona game this week.

Party Boy said:
Be interesting to see how Chelsea recover from first defeat in a long time and a few injuries...

Indeed. I'd love to think that this is gonna cause them a few problems in the next couple of league games now, but I just can't see it happening.
Tho, a defeat mid-week to Barcelona, and who knows...

The FA cup 6th round draw in full.

1 Newcastle United v Tottenham H or Nottingham F
2 Southampton or Brentford v Manchester United
3 Bolton Wanderers v Arsenal
4 Burnley or Blackburn Rovers v Leicester City

Glad we've avoided Arsenal anyway. Saints (should) get past Brentford in the replay, but either way, we should cruise to the semis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom