Offical English Footy Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aardvark747 said:
:wink:

Looks that way! And Keano is the one who is trying to curb Wayne's temper!:ohmy:

that's sad in more ways then i can mention. :no:

only saw bits of the derby on saunday. my roomie was watching corrie st and i could only check the score during comericals. one comerical it was 0 - 0 and next time i checked it was 2 - 0. i stopped checking after that. :sad:

and can you believe the sheer stupidlity of beattie? i am thankfully for it but still baffled. :huh:

Last edited:
Sweet Tart said:

that's sad in more ways then i can mention. :no:

only saw bits of the derby on saunday. my roomie was watching corrie st and i could only check the score during comericals. one comerical it was 0 - 0 and next time i checked it was 2 - 0. i stopped checking after that. :sad:

and can you believe the sheer stupidlity of beattie? i am thankfully for it but still baffled. :huh:

I would probably have watched corrie st over watching Man U winning also....

Party Boy said:

I would probably have watched corrie st over watching Man U winning also....

:lmao:

over here i think we are 3 months behind or so. and they re-run the whole weeks worth of shows on sunday which is good cause i usually miss it during the week.

Sweet Tart said:

:lmao:

over here i think we are 3 months behind or so. and they re-run the whole weeks worth of shows on sunday which is good cause i usually miss it during the week.

Where are you living Sweet Tart? If it helps, I can find out all the plots for you for next three months so that you can then watch the football in peace, knowing you havent missed anything in Corrie...

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
what is Corrie St? Is this like Dream Team?

coronation street... a brit soap opera.

i live in canada. and thanks for the offer...i'll defiately think about that. but my roomie would still insist on me not ruining it for her so i still don't think it'll free the tv on sunday am's :shrug:

Last edited:
i just started really following it recently cause of my roomie and what i find unusual is that there is very rarely a scene that at least one person doesn't have a drink in their hand. :giggle:

my mom used to watch it when i lived at home but i never really got into it until now.

sorry about sidetracking the football thread into a corrie st thread. :eek:

Party Boy said:
Btw, you are right about Corrie St. Its the same for all soaps in the UK - central theme in each one is a pub where people seem to drink at any time of the day!

And then (in the case of 'Enders, they take a trip to Pauline at the Laundry. As it seems that, even in 2005, no1 in Albert Square owns a washing machine!:wink:

Oh, and yeah - good result for the Gunners. Henry back with a couple too.

Party Boy said:
Btw, you are right about Corrie St. Its the same for all soaps in the UK - central theme in each one is a pub where people seem to drink at any time of the day!

:lol: Thought you were talking about the Octagon Bar for a moment there!

Hey, if I had known this thread had diverged from Soccer to washing machines and pubs, I'd have been around a long time ago :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i wish i could go to the pub and watch the game but the only bar near me (which is across the street) that i can watch the match is a manure pub. :barf:

Tania said:

Not today.... It's the middle of the night and still about 36 degrees C.:madspit:

Man, thats as oppressive as a freezing cold winters day. Really dont know how you cope. Am off to Australia for 3 weeks in April - east coast - so am looking forward to some heat after coping with winter for the past 4-5 months here in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom