Off to the desert to dismantle an atomic bomb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
excellent.

TheBrush - don't lose anymore weight !!:madwife: I'm sure he mentioned that he lost a ton of weight recently.

Yup...I do remember Numb's name coming up in conversation.

But what happens at Slidebar stays at Slidebar, right Kat? :whistle: :mac:

Last edited:
Just got back to AZ.

Firstly, Thanks to Mr. Baw and BAW. I have never met a nicer couple. Your hospitality was most appreciative. We had an excellent time and I appreciate all the advice on the area.

And Numb....you don't have to worry about me losing weight. I think I ate the entire state of California this week.

The highlight of the Cali trip (besides the BAW's:wink: ) had to be in Hollywood, I sarcastically wanted to get my pic taken with the cookie monster and Elmo stuck his friggin nose in my shot. AND then when i gave cookie monster a buck Elmo wanted one too. I said no thats alright he started to get snotty and and I walked a way....so he preceeded to curse at me.....quite a sight....fuckin' muppets.

I also got the crap burned out of me at the beach....ask BAW and redkat (it was great meeting you by the way).

well bedtime for now.....

TheBrush said:
Just got back to AZ.

Firstly, Thanks to Mr. Baw and BAW. I have never met a nicer couple. Your hospitality was most appreciative. We had an excellent time and I appreciate all the advice on the area.

And Numb....you don't have to worry about me losing weight. I think I ate the entire state of California this week.

The highlight of the Cali trip (besides the BAW's:wink: ) had to be in Hollywood, I sarcastically wanted to get my pic taken with the cookie monster and Elmo stuck his friggin nose in my shot. AND then when i gave cookie monster a buck Elmo wanted one too. I said no thats alright he started to get snotty and and I walked a way....so he preceeded to curse at me.....quite a sight....fuckin' muppets.

I also got the crap burned out of me at the beach....ask BAW and redkat (it was great meeting you by the way).
well bedtime for now.....

:lmao: I forgot to warn you about the characters along Hollywood Blvd...matter of fact, Freddy Kruger was arrested a couple weeks back for stabbing someone with his faux-spike...in the past, there have been many, many complaints and those guys ad been cleared out only to slowly return...when we were there with Abel and Rono, Captain Jack was chewing on a couple's ass for not paying up!!!

We had a wonderful time albeit short..you're welcome here any time during your eventual "job search"...

In the meantime, I saw that the local Jazzercise center is looking for an instructor, that can hold you over for a while!!! :lol:

TheBrush said:

It was nice meeting you. When you become premium let me know and I'll send you those songs.

Please tell me you stopped at In N Out :drool:

redkat said:

It was nice meeting you. When you become premium let me know and I'll send you those songs.

Please tell me you stopped at In N Out :drool:

Of course we did.

And I think we stopped about every place else on the way back to AZ.

:BURP:

Back
Top Bottom