O'Driscoll still sore after Lions Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Graham Henry's right when he says this: "There are a lot of injuries in rugby - we've had two guys who can't tour because they are injured - and it's part and parcel of the game."

This matter's just being blown out of proportion if you ask me. Move on, people.

Genuine Greviance.

O'Driscoll is fantastic. Until this year I regarded him as the best centre in the game - no questions (and that is a lot coming from a one eyed AB supporter). He is a tough guy, and I don't think he would be bleating unless it were an actual issue - that being said it seems to be the media that is making a big deal out of this.

BTW - Doesn't the Lions tour seem like years ago. :crack:

timothius said:
Genuine Greviance.

O'Driscoll is fantastic. Until this year I regarded him as the best centre in the game - no questions (and that is a lot coming from a one eyed AB supporter). He is a tough guy, and I don't think he would be bleating unless it were an actual issue - that being said it seems to be the media that is making a big deal out of this.

BTW - Doesn't the Lions tour seem like years ago. :crack:

Apparently there is footage 'from a different angle' that is being talked of. Haven't seen it myself, so I will reserve judgement.

'Doesn't the Lions tour seem like years ago' - Yep :wink:

financeguy said:

Apparently there is footage 'from a different angle' that is being talked of. Haven't seen it myself, so I will reserve judgement.

It was a bit of an ugly tackle. But people forget that the Lions did make an outrageously dangerous tackle in full view at the next line out while the man was still 1 metre in the air.

I mean it wasn't that bad, lets move on. Ireland has produced some fine players in the modern era - and will continue to do so again - I can't wait to see them defeat the Wallabies. :drool:

yertle-the-turtle said:
Umaga ought to have been cited. Still, rules are rules, and they can't do anything about it now, so what's the point?

I think of it as similar to the NZ food poisioning complaints in 1995.

Yep sure you got ripped off, but frankly 4 months after the event their isn't a great deal you can do about it.

Def genuine greviance - he was singled out - have seen the tackle from the new angle and it is really ugly. He was taken out of the game very cynically and could easily have broken his neck.

That said, it is 4 months later so pointless anything being done about it now.

Back
Top Bottom