Octagon Bar: Drunkards Unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
Chizip, Ruffian how long are you in Chicago for? I'm sorry if I asked this before...
it's okay, it's easy to get everyone confused. i'm there for 5/7, 5/9, and 5/10 and will leave on 5/11.

*remembering I will have to see Chizip AGAIN*
this tour will be hell.

im thinking ill just be there for the 5/7 show

i was going to go to more, but i dont want to see barb more than i have to

ruffian said:

it's okay, it's easy to get everyone confused. i'm there for 5/7, 5/9, and 5/10 and will leave on 5/11.

*remembering I will have to see Chizip AGAIN*
this tour will be hell.

*squeal* Really?? I'm arriving in Chicago on the 7th...are you going to go to the Hard Rock Cafe party on the 8th? What hotel are you both staying at!? :dancing: :rockon:

we are sharing a room for the opener in san diego

not chicago thank god

Chizip said:
im thinking ill just be there for the 5/7 show

i was going to go to more, but i dont want to see barb more than i have to

you'll be following me around like a dog by then :D

U2Girl, how 'bout you (not following me like a dog, but your time in Chicago?)

U2Girl1978 said:

Awww booo you aren't any fun! I'm going with someone from here. We should all meet up. It would be a blast! :D

who are you going with from here?

ruffian said:

you'll be following me around like a dog by then :D

U2Girl, how 'bout you (not following me like a dog, but your time in Chicago?)

I'm there from the 7th to the 14th... I'm seeing the 9th, 10th and 12th show. I've never been to Chi-town except for a layover so I figured I'd make this a vacation.

i'm staying with relatives, so i'm obligated to spend some time with them. doubt i'll be able to make the party :(

U2Girl1978 said:

I'm there from the 7th to the 14th... I'm seeing the 9th, 10th and 12th show. I've never been to Chi-town except for a layover so I figured I'd make this a vacation.

I lived there for 5 years. It's a great town. I think I will be spending most of my time sitting on the sidewalk in the GA :|

ruffian said:

I lived there for 5 years. It's a great town. I think I will be spending most of my time sitting on the sidewalk in the GA :|

Yikes.... :| I might be doing the same thing.

I'm pondering whether I should buy a couple of interference shirts from here... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom