Octagon Bar: Drunkards Unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well....enjoy you stay here lads and ladies, I'm off to a real bar....maybe i'll catch y'all again later tonight!!! :drunk:

bus.jpg

im feeling a little better, good enough to try to work out, though that didnt go so well

im trying to decide if i feel good enough to go out tonight, or rest up for one more day....all i know is im sick of my bed

Chizip said:
im feeling a little better, good enough to try to work out, though that didnt go so well

im trying to decide if i feel good enough to go out tonight, or rest up for one more day....all i know is im sick of my bed

Aww I'm sorry... I hope you feel better... :|

licking again? what have i missed? i had ZERO hangover today thanks to nurse chrissie's prescription, btw :bow:

you missed nothing, she licked me a long time ago, ive been sick for a long time

she licked you for a long time? oh, a long time ago...not as fun. Hi U2Girl, Stars :wave:

and chizip, no going out tonight until you are 100%. you need you immune system fully functioning for the tour opener.

you are the son of a physician, are you not? he would tell you the same thing.

and don't think I didn't see your "old" comment on the other thread. i'm gonna kick your ass.

hehe you know its a joke

i am honored to share a room with someone so lovely and youthful looking

i'm still going to kick your ass...while you are sleeping. or smother you with a pillow. or make you sleep in the bathtub without a blanket or pillow. you're toast, little man.

U2Girl1978 said:
Hiya Ruffian! :hug:

<---just watched WOWY on Elevation DVD :sad:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
that lucky girl. i'm gonna kick HER ass, too. actually, she was a little passive. I would've climbed on board :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom