Octagon Bar: Drunkards Unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
Ohhhh BS :( I'm sorry...

:hug:

Want me to buy the tickets for you? I will ya know? Do you need 2 or something? Let me know. You know that we will try to help any way we can.

:hug: to all you guys :hug:

I just don't know what to do...people offer to buy me tix, and I can pay them back...it's just how would I get them...and wtf do I tell the rents...?
I dunno.......:sigh:
:slant:

Sorry to bring down the party atmosphere....not my usual style

That's actually not a bad thought...
I spend way too much time thinking about this...but if I did get someone to buy the tix for me...I would have to get it sent to a friend, cause gettin mail from strangers is somethin the rents would *def* notice......but if I could convince one of my pals around here to play middle man...
I dunno.....:huh:.....might work? or is it too dasterdly a plan?

starsgoblue said:
I agree...your parents are being a bit unreasonable about all this. :hug:
I don't wanna tell you to disobey them...but at the same time, what they don't know won't hurt them if you know what I mean....

:hug:
I blame my cousins...they've been wild...and I get to suffer...:madspit:
Lol..if only there was a way for me to sneak to Toronto! Sadly...I live at home and commute ....
Hmm...maybe I just need to cut the leash thay have attached to me?
:p

Whoever gets a ticket with a credit card, the tickets HAVE to be shipped to the billing adress of the cardholder.

This is something that you don't want to look back on and say "I shoulda..."--so not to corrupt you but really the first U2 concert I went to changed my life, I know you'd get something wonderful from it too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom