Octagon Bar: Drunkards Unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, now I know what you are referring to--the upset in that game. I'm down to 4 teams in my pool (started with 8). Sucks!

yes. my pool isn't a bracket pool--you get 8 teams randomly drawn and they have to cover the spread or you lose them. if your team covers you steal the team you played.

i had a couple of #1 seeds to start with but because they didn't cover...:rant: :rant: :rant:

anyhoo...if i don't see you in chicago in a fun place we'll have to try to get together in the GA.

are you doing GA on 5/7?

oh wait thats a stupid question, i know you are since ya wont trade me the ticket...

chizip, yes, GA on 5/7 though i did consider for a minute trading that ticket...but i can't do Dallas GA for complicated reasons so I'm not trading.

U2Girl, thanks for posting the clip! I think I'm in love :heart: :heart:

Please lick Chizip so he can feel loved again.

now that it's out in the open, you'll feel better. Love me, but let U2Girl do the licking...

I just saw that you have a journal. what will i learn about you?

nothing, my journal is the most uninformative useless waste of webspace on the internet

U2Girl, you are restricted from posting further depressive media. that is truly terrible.

U2Girl1978 said:
I really wish I could get 5/7 tickets....

I just watched the Bono and Ali interview w/Katie Couric...I never heard Ali's voice before! She's so awesome. :)

she's incredibly beautiful. while i love the b-man, could you imagine trying to live with him? what, with all the plebans trying to scale the walls of his villa in france...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom