Octagon Bar-Apples Galore!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he meant it hypothetically :huh:
but maybe he thinks i'm german.
Frau Ruffian :lol:

If anyone's on a messenger and knows Ewen's name, please ask him if he's okay...his last journal entry was a little upsetting and I can't really call him right now. :(

No, she's not coming to Chicago. She is going to Philly though cause she lives by there and all.

I thought MSG tix would be a great birthday for her...get her out of PA and go see New York in fall...she deserves a little vaca.

starsgoblue said:
No, she's not coming to Chicago. She is going to Philly though cause she lives by there and all.

I thought MSG tix would be a great birthday for her...get her out of PA and go see New York in fall...she deserves a little vaca.

she'll love you for it, especially if she's even 1/2 the fan you are!
I'm diggin' your siggy pic, btw...:heart:

LOL, yes. :yes:

We're quite a pair, really. As someone I know used to say about 2 friends of mine who were dating each other, "They're saving two other people a lot of trouble."

well when you let me have an extra presale code that allows me to get st louis ga tickets then ill call you awesome too :sexywink:

DaveC are you still here? I pm'd you about your Phoenix ticket. PM me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you see there really is no camping out in san diego?

looks like we might have to spend a whoooollllle night in a room together :ohmy:

:ohmy:

after all that apple polishing last night I'm surprised you're not exhausted today :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom