Octagon Bar-Apples Galore!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brightest, I honestly don't know. I got 2 GAs last weekend for Philly in the general sale and one for Atlanta, but no idea what the demand in Toronto is like...

Chizip...we are greedy...greedy for some Bono love :mac:

ruffian said:

I saw another post where someone described their location as "sitting in Chizip's lap." I'm starting to think I'm rooming with the town skank :wink:

oh that evalicious is so funny, i cracked up when i saw that

ive never really even communicated with her much, so i dont know where that came from

Chizip said:
ive never really even communicated with her much, so i dont know where that came from
"I've never done anything like this before, I swear..." he said.

ps - i cant help it if the ladies love me

is bono a skank because all of you love him???

*perks up ears* Larry's stick???? :ohmy:

(um, your sig pic is driving me to distraction)

Chizip said:
ps - i cant help it if the ladies love me

is bono a skank because all of you love him???

oh, now the attempts to draw a Bono analogy :eyeroll: you leave my man outta this.

starsgoblue said:
I'm Bono's ho :combust:

I NEED to have a Bono experience this tour or I'll shrivel up and die. Specially after hearing April's stick story.
you better TELL. someone start the new one...I gotta go soon but need some fodder for filthy dreams from Stars...:drool:

starsgoblue said:
I'm Bono's ho :combust:

I NEED to have a Bono experience this tour or I'll shrivel up and die. Specially after hearing April's stick story.

Me too. If I don't get to see him up close at least once I'll be upset. I'm seeing at 8 different shows! GAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom