Octagon Bar-Apples Galore!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always play that part over and over on the Slane DVD and on Rattle and Hum :heart: :heart: :heart: don't know why I love it so much, but great lyric and great end to an amazing song.

U2Girl1978 said:
He has no glasses on in that pic.... :drool: :wink:

:drool: --no glasses....U2Girl and I are anti-Bono glasses :) Not with eyes that beautiful...

U2Girl1978 said:

:yes: Very much so...If he doesn't take his glasses off when he's up on stage I will go on stage and tackle him... :lol:

I plan on tackling him either way :evil: Melpop's got nothin' on me! I'll make her episode look tame :wink:

(don't worry U2Girl, I'm takin' you with me...two Italian girls at one time: he doesn't have a chance)

ruffian said:
Stars, did you talk to your mom yet???

:( No. She's at work from 3-12 am....I have no idea where she was all stinking day. As I write this, I am a puddle of goop because I have exploded. (am so bad at keeping surprises and secrets under wraps--I get really worked up)

*handing Stars a sponge mop to clean up the goo* Well, at least you can tell us, and we are SO excited for you!!! :hyper:

Brightest, do you have something to be guilty about? :eyebrow:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:
Yes...I'm in the library...and I'm on here!

I have done that before. It can be highly humiliating. No snorting in the stacks!

*drumroll*

Here is my new license plate, to be delivered to me within two weeks :drool:

myPlate.asp

I feel way better. Headache's gone, I have dinner, and the line at the SOS was short. :up:

i get that a lot when girls go out with me, dont worry about it, we find it flattering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom