Octagon Bar-Apples Galore!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
where oh where is Dave C, and should I really spend more money and fly to Phoenix? I will need to find a roomie :( Hopefully not another bludgeoner (if i am even alive after 3/28).

ruffian said:
where oh where is Dave C, and should I really spend more money and fly to Phoenix? I will need to find a roomie :( Hopefully not another bludgeoner (if i am even alive after 3/28).

Send him a PM--he's generally good about answering right away. He's gone off to class until about 5:30 his time (Atlantic), though.

thanks Pax :) I emailed and PM'd, so hopefully he'll get in touch with me.

Chizip said:

well mission accomplished then

sounded like *something* got accomplished last night. you've ruined my buddy BrightestStar.

starsgoblue said:
My mom isn't answering the damn phone! I'm going to explode if I don't tell her soon! :crack:
:lol: i know--pretty damn exciting. she'll freak.

she'll love you for it--esp. if Bono bites her :D

I gotta get out of my office...blech. Can't get a thing done, anyway...

I'm stuck in a stupid freaking library on a stupid computer waiting for my stupid group to show up . :grumpy:
amuse me.....please?

On a random note...today I did a presentation..and in this presentation....there was...MC Hammer!
It's Hammer time!
I'm tellin ya homeboy
Can't touch this...

:dance:

*sigh*
I'm bored...

:laug: U2girl - damn foile again.....

Stars...
I'm doing it on AIDS in Africa...and it's impacts and such and blah blah blah...and it's *all* Bono' s fault :heart:

eerrrmmm...the on;y bad thing is my prof wants me to be sure that I take a look at the ecnomic side of things...which..allow me to sum it up for you
"People with Aids are a drain of resources...let them die"
ok...a lil harsh..but honestly...
It's so terrible..it makes me angry to read anything like that.....:down:

And someone kll this keyboard..it sux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom