Octagon Bar 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walks out has a smoke and puts on Bvlgari (or should it be D&G by Dolce & Gabbana - 2138 now :hmm: ) hows about now.

*Walk into the bar*

:ohmy:

Wauh, this place looks amazing... Mmmm... I like it! :yes:

*Walks up to the desk - looking to see all the new features on the way*

*Goes behind the bar and starts to make herself a cup of tea*

Good morning stars! :D Hope you don't mind that I'm making some tea...

*walks into the room, burns everyone's U2 memorabilia, tells everyone to get a life and to never go to another octagon bar again.

**Walks into the bar**

:wave: Hi everyone!

**Sits on a bar chair**

Mmm... Finally I get to sit down... :sigh:

... so... could I please have...

**Looks around the bar**

Okay, where on earth is the bartender when you need him?! :grumpy:

Merc said:
**Walks into the bar**

:wave: Hi everyone!

**Sits on a bar chair**

Mmm... Finally I get to sit down... :sigh:

... so... could I please have...

**Looks around the bar**

Okay, where on earth is the bartender when you need him?! :grumpy:

>>> Head pops up from the back <<<

Don't be :grumpy: :no:

I was just out back, the bar got kind of weird last night, so I was waiting for more of the regulars to return. :reject: Kind of felt like the 3rd wheel, so I decided to bow out. :|
Now I know how real bartenders feel when they are the last one left, watching happy couples, but having no waitresses to hit on. It's probably very lonely. :sad:
Maybe a :hug: and a :dance: would make me feel better.

starsforu2 said:

>>> Head pops up from the back <<<

Don't be :grumpy: :no:

I was just out back, the bar got kind of weird last night, so I was waiting for more of the regulars to return. :reject: Kind of felt like the 3rd wheel, so I decided to bow out. :|
Now I know how real bartenders feel when they are the last one left, watching happy couples, but having no waitresses to hit on. It's probably very lonely. :sad:
Maybe a :hug: and a :dance: would make me feel better.

:hug: Tim!!! :sexywink:

You have no idea how glad I am to see you!!! :happy:

um

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

about that happy?

Tomer said:
um

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

about that happy?

That's pretty happy, I think. Or. I have no idea what you're talking about :laugh:

But that's OK. I am amused. And that is really what is important.

>>> Refills water for Tomer <<<

Here, have some peanuts

no peanuts

scientific research shows that average bar peanuts have about 30 different kinds of pee on it

peenuts :yes:

Tomer said:
no peanuts

scientific research shows that average bar peanuts have about 30 different kinds of pee on it

peenuts :yes:

Well, I can assure that we haven't had that many customers yet. So, in many ways, these peenuts are superior to other bars that have a larger clientele. Ours only carry about a dozen different ones.

I will remember this forever in every bar in the world. No more mixed nuts either.

a friend of mine mixed his nuts

lets not go there :|

starsforu2 said:
You're right, I have no idea! Tell me! :happy: :hug:

I just had a :sigh: day... Had to be in church all day - not that there's anything wrong with that, and it could have been a really nice day, but some few people at chuch are just so :banghead:, they make me want to :scream:!!!

... and on top of that I missed a ski show at the central square, 'cause I had to be in church - every year they drive 60 tons snow in from the Alps and build a down hill slope on the central square - various skiiers are preforming, you can check up the newest equipment etc... and I missed it! :sigh:

So when I got home I really wished that you'd be in that bar... I needed someone to cheer me up and dance with after such a day... :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom