Octagon Bar 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
plus this thread is so nice and cosy

how's the tea?

Ok, this is it - I'm going! :grumpy:

Thanks for making a lousy day even worse! :madspit:

**Slams the door on her way out**

And yes, I can slam the door - this is a bar if anyone forgot!!! :tsk:

starsgoblue said:
Tomer, would you freakin take this to the appropriate place to discuss this?! I'm getting really aggravated with you right now. :angry:

I enjoy and appreciate this thread and if it gets shut down because you've tried to make it the O.K. Corral....so help me God, I'm going to be royally pissed off.

Stars... thats what he seems to be trying to do.

Now you know how we feel. *sigh*

if you answer my question elvis, i will not place any more bad/insulting remarks to you, sicy and others of your staff ever again

its so simple

Tomer said:
stars, why shoul i leave this thread while he invaded it?
i'd be happy to continue through email
but im not sending the first one

Tomer, I'm just telling you to not go back and forth with Elvis here, in this thread. If you have questions you'd like answered by him then address HIM but don't get the whole thread involved.

What's exactly does sending the first email prove? A sign of weakness or something? :shrug:

Tomer said:
if you answer my question elvis, i will not place any more bad/insulting remarks to you, sicy and others of your staff ever again

its so simple

Tomer, do you SIMPLY not understand?

I dont buy that. You've acknowledged yourself that you may get banned, and the reasons have been explained.

its a dutch tradition

its so easy to just answer a question

Elvis said:
I could easily answer this question, about your posts. But you fail to show the moderating staff the respect that is required in order for such a simple question to be answered at this time ;)

But respect goes both ways. When you/the staff don't show us any respect, why then should the members respect everything you or the mods say.
And by denying an answer to a very simple question (and annoying the other party by it like a small child) you again show little respect to a person you want to respect you.
It will be a vicious circle then...

:sigh:

I get it. He just wants to know why his post count was lowered and now I do, too. And from the looks of it, so do a couple other people.

Why is it so hard to answer a question?

Last edited:
Popmartijn said:

But respect goes both ways. When you/the staff don't show us any respect, why then should the members respect everything you or the mods say.
And by denying an answer to a very simple question (and annoying the other party by it like a small child) you again show little respect to a person you want to respect you.

Exactly:up:

Elvis said:

Tomer, do you SIMPLY not understand?

I dont buy that. You've acknowledged yourself that you may get banned, and the reasons have been explained.
i swear what i said in that post
if i do it again you can ban me that very second

Pop....you could have a point except for the fact that this IS NOT the place for doing this!!!

Tomer, I like you so don't take it personally but seriously stop jeopardizing this thread. That's not fair to anyone else. This is between you and the staff....don't involve us.

Popmartijn said:

Popmartijn, Sicy has extended A LOT of respect and patience with Tomer. Tomer has shown her absolutely NONE. He has ignored her questions/requests which are simply to follow the forums rules. This issue is an issue of it's own. Tomer is not a martyr.

elvis

did you ever get past highschool?

because i heard they ask many questions there

ylimeU2 said:
I get it. He just wants to know why his post count was lowered and now I do, too. And from the looks of it, so do a couple other people.

Why is it so hard to answer a question?

Agreed/ But start your own thread about this then! This thread isn't the appropriate place for this....please guys, take it to the proper place.

starsgoblue said:
Pop....you could have a point except for the fact that this IS NOT the place for doing this!!!

Sorry stars, but unfortunately it has become so. Where else could this go? This bar discussion is taking place here, at the very point where it started. It will derail this thread and that is a sorry thing, but sometimes these things are necessary.

Look at it this way, with threads not going over 500 posts and started from scratch again this thread will be history in a while and Octagon 4, 5, 6... will be filled with booze and laughter.

Tomer said:
elvis

did you ever get past highschool?

because i heard they ask many questions there

Well that promise of yours didnt last so well.

As far as your post count, the forum is cycling/recounting threads/replies/posts - looks like it got stuck on yours, oddly. I'll temporarily fix it until i rerun the recount.

This however does not set aside the other issue at hand.

Elvis said:

Well that promise of yours didnt last so well.

As far as your post count, the forum is cycling/recounting threads/replies/posts - looks like it got stuck on yours, oddly. I'll temporarily fix it until i rerun the recount.

This however does not set aside the other issue at hand.
you didnt answer my question yet

and i dont really believe it, as hard as im trying

i see my postcount is up again

ill leave you alone then
thanks for the conversation
but IMO it lasted too long

Tomer said:

you didnt answer my question yet

and i dont really believe it, as hard as im trying

To be quite honest Tomer, I really dont care what you believe or dont believe... since you dont seem to care or respect what anyone on the staff says to you.

Why should we respect you, when you dont respect any of us?

Popmartijn said:

Sorry stars, but unfortunately it has become so. Where else could this go? This bar discussion is taking place here, at the very point where it started. It will derail this thread and that is a sorry thing, but sometimes these things are necessary.

Look at it this way, with threads not going over 500 posts and started from scratch again this thread will be history in a while and Octagon 4, 5, 6... will be filled with booze and laughter.

THis thing between Tomer and Elvis DID NOT start here....And you're making it sound like this is really nessacary to be acted out here---that's ridiculous. There is no stoicism needed. This thread DID just started again after the other hit 500 and it's gone to shit because of this power encounter here and it's not needed here! Anyone that has been a part of this thread can't continue to use it the way it was intended to because of this and that's not right. I'm sorry if you don't have the same sentiments about this thread, but me and others here do. And it is not right for us to have to concede because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom