Octagon Bar 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merc said:

Mmmm... :flirt:

*Looks in her calender and findes out that tomorrows lecture has been cancelled*

Yes... (puts book away) ... only one to go (takes another text book out of her bag)...

You want me to read it loud for you stars? It's about teratogenesis... I can almost guarantee that you will fall asleep! :yawn: :wink:

why don't you whisper it to me quietly. I'm feeling mellow right about now. :hug:

>>> Throws feet up on the coffee table and really nuzzles in <<<

starsforu2 said:

why don't you whisper it to me quietly. I'm feeling mellow right about now. :hug:

>>> Throws feet up on the coffee table and really nuzzles in <<<

I don't think I've ever enjoyed reading toxicology as much as I do today... :flirt:

*Puts her head close to stars' ear and starts to read from the book in a soft whisper*

...Access to the embryo and foetus: For foreign compounds, in contrast to ionizing and other radiation or mechanical force, the route of access is via the maternal body... :blahblah:

Merc said:

I don't think I've ever enjoyed reading toxicology as much as I do today... :flirt:

*Puts her head close to stars' ear and starts to read from the book in a soft whisper*

...Access to the embryo and foetus: For foreign compounds, in contrast to ionizing and other radiation or mechanical force, the route of access is via the maternal body... :blahblah:

:lmao: Did you just describe, how an embryo is fertilized in toxilogical language!?!? She's talking dirty to me in scientific terms! :yikes:

>>> Squeezes Merc tighter <<<

Go on...

starsforu2 said:
:lmao: Did you just describe, how an embryo is fertilized in toxilogical language!?!? She's talking dirty to me in scientific terms! :yikes:

>>> Squeezes Merc tighter <<<

Go on...

:lmao:

Oh, you wish! :sexywink:

I'm reading the chapther about teratogenesis... abot how foreign compounds can cross the placenta and cause malformation, growth retardation and functional disorders in the foetus... If you think that is talking dirty, then I'm glad I'm not reading my chapter about 'The reproductive system' to you! :sexywink:

(Continues to read to stars) ...A foreign compound which may act in this way is the herbicide nitrofen (2,4-dichloro-4'-nitro diphenyl ether) which causes a variety of malformations... :blahblah:

starsforu2 said:

Hey Digsy! :wave:

How's it going today?

Tomer, can you get her a drink?

I don't want to get up yet :eek:

well gee thanks
dont get up on my account :madspit:

Merc said:

:lmao:

Oh, you wish! :sexywink:

I'm reading the chapther about teratogenesis... abot how foreign compounds can cross the placenta and cause malformation, growth retardation and functional disorders in the foetus... If you think that is talking dirty, then I'm glad I'm not reading my chapter about 'The reproductive system' to you! :sexywink:

(Continues to read to stars) ...A foreign compound which may act in this way is the herbicide nitrofen (2,4-dichloro-4'-nitro diphenyl ether) which causes a variety of malformations... :blahblah:

Sorry, I read Maternal Body and thought "Big Girls Are Best" and then thought about how that happens in scientfic terms... and :blahblah: :yawn: :faint:

digsy said:

well gee thanks
dont get up on my account :madspit:

:sad: I'm very yawny :yawn:. Besides, you missed our dance last night.

Here I was dancing around the room, and when I opened my eyes, you were gone :sad:

>>> Gets up and gives Digsy a :hug: <<<

Didn't mean to play favorite darling, I just need more coffee and more help at the bar. You are one of the few who tackle the tough drinks. Thanks :yes: :kiss:

What can I get you?

BTW, do you guys do Daylight Savings time in your countries?

clock go back on saturday night (an extra hour in bed... YAY!)

i'm only teasing with you, sorry about the dance but i'm so far aheaf time wise here. you guys are all partying and up and about at like 5am my time when i'm fast asleep

starsforu2 said:
Sorry, I read Maternal Body and thought "Big Girls Are Best" and then thought about how that happens in scientfic terms... and :blahblah: :yawn: :faint:

:ohmy: You have a dirty mind, very dirty... :rolleyes: :laugh:

I think you'd better get up from this couch and help digsy - and then you can come back here when you mind isn't that dirty! :sexywink: Go on, get up and help my fellow PLEBA-girl...! :D

digsy said:
uh oh, i got you into trouble stars... sorry!

It's obvious that I didn't need anyone's help to get ME into trouble. All I need to do is open my mouth :blahblah:

>>> Hides under bar :reject: >>>

>>> Still thinks it would have been funny if Merc had tried to hit on me using scientific terminology :lmao: <<<

:hmm: I think that all the ladies here would make it known if they were interested in Biology or Chemistry, particularly Plebans. They are very candid about what they want :yes:

>>> Crawls back toward couch... <<<

Hi Everybody,

<<Rubs knees and elbows... where did these bruises come from?>>

StarsforU2, what is a rainbow girl? I hear you have some in your neck of the woods? They sound a little scary!

Oh and could I have a couple of B52s - its been one of those days ....

Tania said:
Hi Everybody,

<<Rubs knees and elbows... where did these bruises come from?>>

StarsforU2, what is a rainbow girl? I hear you have some in your neck of the woods? They sound a little scary!

Oh and could I have a couple of B52s - its been one of those days ....

>>> Pulls out extra tall shot glass <<<

Did you do the :mad: :dance: :mad: last night? I keep seeing these girls with :madspit: expressions on their faces. They dance with abandon and tear up the joint, but they do tip well. :yes:

>>> Starts with some kahlua <<<

:no: I have no idea what a rainbow girl is. Where did you hear about them?

>>> Adds Amaretto Almond and then rushes to turn on the jukebox <<<

"Somedays are dry, somedays are leaky"

>>> Tops it off with a shot of Bailey's <<<

"Somedays you wake up with her complaining, Some sunny days, you wish it was raining"

Enjoy!

Last edited:
starsforu2 said:
It's obvious that I didn't need anyone's help to get ME into trouble. All I need to do is open my mouth :blahblah:

>>> Hides under bar :reject: >>>

:laugh:

starsforu2 said:
>>> Still thinks it would have been funny if Merc had tried to hit on me using scientific terminology :lmao: <<<

Ohh, be careful what you wish for sweetie! :sexywink: You'll never know which latin phrases I might start to whisper in your ear sometime... :flirt:

starsforu2 said:
:hmm: I think that all the ladies here would make it known if they were interested in Biology or Chemistry, particularly Plebans. They are very candid about what they want :yes:

You think?! :lol:

*Starts to worry which posts stars might have read during his 20 minute visit to PLEBA :ohmy:*

starsforu2 said:
>>> Crawls back toward couch... <<<

(Puts her textbook away) Hey there... you wanna talk... or dance?! :flirt:

Nope, fell over that mop and bucket those two cleaning guys strategically left near the front door....

Oh and why is the karaoke microphone so low to the ground?:)

I looked up Ashburn, VA and the website listed "rainbow" girls as something special. Something about helping the community and wearing glamorous gowns :huh:

Cheers, Knocks back the drink....

line 'em up and keep 'em coming bartender, there's a lot of sorrows to drown tonight.

Tania said:
Nope, fell over that mop and bucket those two cleaning guys strategically left near the front door....

Oh and why is the karaoke microphone so low to the ground?:)

I looked up Ashburn, VA and the website listed "rainbow" girls as something special. Something about helping the community and wearing glamorous gowns :huh:

Cheers, Knocks back the drink....

line 'em up and keep 'em coming bartender, there's a lot of sorrows to drown tonight.

I must look into this! :lmao: :uhoh: I'm too old. :mad:

Ashburn Rainbow Girls

Meetings are 1st and 3rd Wednesdays at 7:30 pm at the Masonic Lodge on Waxpool Road. Are you a girl between 11 and 20 years old? Are you looking for the perfect extracurricular activity? Interested in having fun, serving the community, making new friends, and wearing beautiful gowns? Join the Rainbow Girls.

Tell the bartender about your troubles, and then why don't you sing us a tune?

>>> Continues making b52's like their falling out of the sky <<<

Merc said:

(Puts her textbook away) Hey there... you wanna talk... or dance?! :flirt:

I like the dancing and the talking together. :flirt: I'm not sure there is anything viscerally more appealing than having someone whisper wonderful things into your ear. Unless of course they are reading science textbooks.

>>> Drops in Thomas Dolby >>>

"She blinded me with Science... SCIENCE!!! And now she's making... "

starsforu2 said:

I'm not sure there is anything viscerally more appealing than having someone whisper wonderful things into your ear.

Especially if it was this person doing the whispering.....:drool: :drool:

eop7b

Last edited:
11-20? :wink: Only when I dream...

Buries head in bucket of B52s and slurps loudly....

Need much, much more alcohol before singing...

Merc, What are you going to be when you grow up? Those text books sound awfully familiar :scream:

starsforu2 said:
I like the dancing and the talking together. :flirt: I'm not sure there is anything viscerally more appealing than having someone whisper wonderful things into your ear. Unless of course they are reading science textbooks.

>>> Drops in Thomas Dolby >>>

"She blinded me with Science... SCIENCE!!! And now she's making... "

Mmm... what do you say - first slow dance of the evening? :flirt:

*Reaches out for stars' hand*

...this song (puts 'Love of my life' by Queen on the jukebox)... don't take the first two verses too literally - you've never hurt me :hug: - it's a quite sad, but very beautiful song... and it's perfect for slow dancing :sexywink:

... but the the third verse...(whispers softly into stars' ear) think about that... :flirt:

...When I get older
I will be there at you side to remind you
how I still love you - I still love you...

Tania said:
Merc, What are you going to be when you grow up? Those text books sound awfully familiar :scream:

Pharmacist - M.Sc.Pharm :D:up:

What about you?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom