Octagon Bar 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
what is going on in here? :angry:

I am too lazy to read this thread.

i have no idea. i only started reading it about 10 posts ago. now it's about mk and i angry dancing. :angry:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
what is going on in here? :angry:

I am too lazy to read this thread.

Remember that thread about whether anyone had ever met and become married? I think you stopped in once. Well, it turned into a bar. And approximately 1100 posts later, it's pretty happening most of the time :yes:

We're worldwide and drunk as can be. Step up and let us pour you a drink. :D

starsforu2 said:

Remember that thread about whether anyone had ever met and become married? I think you stopped in once. Well, it turned into a bar. And approximately 1100 posts later, it's pretty happening most of the time :yes:

We're worldwide and drunk as can be. Step up and let us pour you a drink. :D

:up: what he said. ;)

moonie :D

(I'll have a Baileys and coffee, please. with whipped cream on top and some chocolate sprinkles. ;) )

Same here CubbieFleur. I just started here today.

Its rather fun. We should rename it the angry dancing thread.

:angry: :dance: :angry:

And as far as you Cards haters go :madspit:

I'm being nice. Please be nice to me. Screamer is the only one that can be mean to me.

:Fuck this shit:

:angry: :dance: :angry:

BTW, I'd like to state for the record, that I have just purchased my first Apple product. I will be a proud owner of the U2 Ipod. I'm most excited about the Digital Box Set. Oh my :ohmy: it's going to be sweet to get a new album plus unreleased rarities.

When it arrives, I'll mainline it into the Jukebox :yes: So that we can listen to it all. :D

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

:up: what he said. ;)

moonie :D

(I'll have a Baileys and coffee, please. with whipped cream on top and some chocolate sprinkles. ;) )

Once, again I like your taste. :up:

>>> whistles... Pours Starbucks coffe into a generous mug, leaving plenty of room for Baileys <<<

So how are things this evening there Mooney?

>>> Pours two shots and grabs a can of whipped Cream and gives it a good shake, and give a heaping dose of cream wish begins to slide onto the saucer <<<

Hello Miss Velvet Dress, can I get you some angry spirits this evening? If not, I'll send the guys your way so that they can appreciate your angry dancing :yes:

You know what they say about dancing don't you? Some would say that Dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire. So are you sure that you want to do the angry dance? It could work :wink: It might even be fun! :laugh:

<<< Adds a judicious layer of chocolate shavings to Moonies extravagant beverage >>>

Enjoy!

starsforu2 said:

Hello Miss Velvet Dress, can I get you some angry spirits this evening? If not, I'll send the guys your way so that they can appreciate your angry dancing :yes:

You know what they say about dancing don't you? Some would say that Dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire. So are you sure that you want to do the angry dance? It could work :wink: It might even be fun! :laugh:

horizontal dancing is preferred. so is a stiff drink, if you get my drift. :wink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

horizontal dancing is preferred. so is a stiff drink, if you get my drift. :wink:

With your picture :cute: and that attitude, you'll have them wrapped around your finger in no time. :wink:

<<< Roots in the cabinet for the stiffest drink. >>>

Aha! This should have you horizontal in no time!!! :happy:

>>> Pours 2 oz of Gin in a highball glass, adds 2 oz of Curacao and tops it off with 4 oz Cranberry Juice <<<

This my dear is called Lucky Stiff, and if the men are paying attention and you choose them, they have a new nickname :yes:

>>> finishes stirring and serves it chilled <<<

:wink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:lol:

*snerk*

Thanks for the extra helping of Baileys, stars! :) I needed that. I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open... and it's only 7:45 PM. :yawn: Had a rather funny day today... I fell backwards on the desk I was sitting on while reading... in front of a whole class full of students. Heeee. yeah. it was so funny, I doubled over with laughter and they all laughed with me. Yay. ;) It was either that or cry. LOL

I'm afraid to leave, but I must... I'm so tired and cold. I need sleep, and badly. Wish I had someone to snuggle with. heh. ahem. I'll see you all in the next thread you open up... ;)

Moonie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom