Octagon Bar 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...I've questioned whether or not I want to deal with men, not that any men are nessacarily trying to deal with me these days...

On top of that, my roomates have been rather not nice to me lately. I feel invisible.

:hug:

*hugs Starsgoblue*

Misery...LOVES...company:wink:

Tlak to me girl....tell me why....whats up in your life?

I'm absolutely sick of trying to "Talk about my life"...

lets talk about you...

Lol, I always feel like I'm talking bout me!

Well for starters, I came home and there was a note on my door from one of the roomates telling me to vacuum tommorow before her parents came (duh, i already knew that) and to write her a check for the cable bill (knew that too). Keep in mind that the only time she has talked to me in a whole week was when she was trying to get me to do something. Oh, and they're all at a Halloween party--they knew I had to work but she didn't say anything on the note to come over or whatever....kinda made me feel sick to my stomach.

Probably more than you needed to hear but you asked...

You know what? Sounds all too familiar. Not recently, but a coupleof years back that was the case for me. It seems like your roommates who once were the pillars of excitement and spontaneity, are now the so very predictable, almost domestic housemates that make you want to scream.

i've been there and never want to go back...i feel sorry for you...but also wish you strength.

If your anything like me, i need a strong home. I don't know if you believe in horoscopes, but as a Cancer i treasure a strong home as a center where i can recharge and refresh myself.

I feel for you, i deffiantely do.

Yeah, they've really made me question whether they really wanted to live with me or they just wanted an extra body in the house to lower the rent. Pardon my language, but that's a shitty feeling....

Last edited:
sisters!!! brothers!!!
one life when we're not the same...

youy got to carry eachother...
oooone...

oneeeeee......

I'm just listening to some live U2 now, man i love this song.

I hate admit it...but this song is one of the songs that U2 sings that can bring me to tears....not tonight...but some nights...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom