Octagon Bar 2 - Page 30 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-29-2004, 06:09 PM   #436
New Yorker
 
digsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,853
Local Time: 11:00 PM
<<digsy walks into bar>>

where the hell is everyone
i just got back from real bar and drank about a dozen jd and cokes - wanna talk to someone...?!?!?
__________________

__________________
digsy is offline  
Old 10-29-2004, 06:11 PM   #437
New Yorker
 
PowerSurge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: somewhere up in the ether
Posts: 2,992
Local Time: 06:00 PM
Heeeeellooooooooo octagoooon!!!!!!
__________________

__________________
PowerSurge is offline  
Old 10-29-2004, 06:12 PM   #438
New Yorker
 
PowerSurge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: somewhere up in the ether
Posts: 2,992
Local Time: 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by digsy
<<digsy walks into bar>>

where the hell is everyone
i just got back from real bar and drank about a dozen jd and cokes - wanna talk to someone...?!?!?

I'm in the mood to chat baby, I'm about 3 glasses of wine in and ready to pull a 'Black Eyed Peas' and "Get it Started" (man I really sound white huh?)
__________________
PowerSurge is offline  
Old 10-29-2004, 06:13 PM   #439
New Yorker
 
PowerSurge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: somewhere up in the ether
Posts: 2,992
Local Time: 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge



I'm in the mood to chat baby, I'm about 3 glasses of wine in and ready to pull a 'Black Eyed Peas' and "Get it Started" (man I really sound white huh?)

that sounded stupid, sorry
__________________
PowerSurge is offline  
Old 10-29-2004, 06:18 PM   #440
New Yorker
 
digsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,853
Local Time: 11:00 PM
feel free to sound as stupid as you like
at the moment i'm not really one to criticise - i reckon i looked pretty stupid just now when i missed the chair trying to sit down at my computer

so hows your friday so far?
__________________
digsy is offline  
Old 10-29-2004, 06:29 PM   #441
New Yorker
 
digsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,853
Local Time: 11:00 PM
may i just take this moment to say how much i love starsgoblue!
she just sent me something in the post and has totally made my night!
the nicest girl on interference
thanks stars!!
__________________
digsy is offline  
Old 10-29-2004, 06:36 PM   #442
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 07:00 PM
Hi Digsy and Powersurge
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 10-29-2004, 06:37 PM   #443
New Yorker
 
PowerSurge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: somewhere up in the ether
Posts: 2,992
Local Time: 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by digsy
feel free to sound as stupid as you like
at the moment i'm not really one to criticise - i reckon i looked pretty stupid just now when i missed the chair trying to sit down at my computer

so hows your friday so far?
well....much better now to talk to you again


Hows my fav Octagon Bar SOUTH AFRICAN Blond?


What kind of trouble did you partake in tonight my dear
__________________
PowerSurge is offline  
Old 10-29-2004, 06:38 PM   #444
New Yorker
 
digsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,853
Local Time: 11:00 PM
right thats it
i give up on you lot, theres nobody here...
i'm just gonna go to sleep on the couch in the corner
if anybody comes ina dn wants to try rouse me, feel free otherwise i suspect i'll still be here tomorrow morning

<<strolls over to corner sofa, curls up, puts pillow over head and closes eyes>>

night
__________________
digsy is offline  
Old 10-29-2004, 06:39 PM   #445
New Yorker
 
PowerSurge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: somewhere up in the ether
Posts: 2,992
Local Time: 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2
Hi Digsy and Powersurge

Awwww hello good friend

*holds out hand*


How are you?


Drink?


no no let ME do the honor.....

*grabs tap and proceeds to pur beer all over bar*

oops, maybe YOU should do that.....I'm startin' to feel it.
__________________
PowerSurge is offline  
Old 10-29-2004, 06:39 PM   #446
New Yorker
 
digsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,853
Local Time: 11:00 PM
i take it all back - how did you BOTH manage to post while i wrote that?!?!


<<digsy instantly rouses and hops off couch to give star4u2 and powersurge a big hello hug and kiss each>>
__________________
digsy is offline  
Old 10-29-2004, 06:40 PM   #447
New Yorker
 
PowerSurge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: somewhere up in the ether
Posts: 2,992
Local Time: 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by digsy
right thats it
i give up on you lot, theres nobody here...
i'm just gonna go to sleep on the couch in the corner
if anybody comes ina dn wants to try rouse me, feel free otherwise i suspect i'll still be here tomorrow morning

<<strolls over to corner sofa, curls up, puts pillow over head and closes eyes>>

night

*goes over and lays coat over Digsy and starts to gently caress her blond hair*


I hear ya.....nighty night
__________________
PowerSurge is offline  
Old 10-29-2004, 06:41 PM   #448
New Yorker
 
digsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,853
Local Time: 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge


well....much better now to talk to you again


Hows my fav Octagon Bar SOUTH AFRICAN Blond?


What kind of trouble did you partake in tonight my dear
hee hee... trouble...

no, just kidding - i was on particuarly good behaviour tonight (dont knwo why)
went out after work with a few work buddies and had several drinks before bar closed and i triedto find my way home
looks like i suceeded... unless this isn't my house...???

it was a laugh and i dranka lot and laughed a lot and generally had a good time for the first time in ages
might have got myself into a "little" bit of trouble
__________________
digsy is offline  
Old 10-29-2004, 06:42 PM   #449
New Yorker
 
PowerSurge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: somewhere up in the ether
Posts: 2,992
Local Time: 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by digsy
i take it all back - how did you BOTH manage to post while i wrote that?!?!


<<digsy instantly rouses and hops off couch to give star4u2 and powersurge a big hello hug and kiss each>>

__________________
PowerSurge is offline  
Old 10-29-2004, 06:49 PM   #450
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by digsy
i take it all back - how did you BOTH manage to post while i wrote that?!?!


<<digsy instantly rouses and hops off couch to give star4u2 and powersurge a big hello hug and kiss each>>
Thanks! Nice to see you made it home safely sweetheart.

Can I get you some coffee, water or a blanket?
__________________

__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com